Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2015 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2015 11:05 PM

Frame - 21.25tt
Bars 8.5
Seat, pivotal

300 for all

Everything is in amazing condition, bars have never been used.

Sitting around collecting dust, time to move

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

4/23/2015 11:00 PM

Where's the Bras? wink

|

Everyday is a gift!

BMX PATRIOT

BMX Donation Program
NORTHEAST CHAPTER of the MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM IS IN NEED OF YOUR USED BMX BIKES and PARTS.
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!

4/23/2015 11:05 PM

billyhandyjunior wrote:

Where's the Bras? wink

woops, hahhaa :p

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

4/24/2015 10:14 PM

Interested in selling the seat seperate?

|

5/27/2015 5:01 PM

Sorry to bring up a really old post but I am interested in buying this seat if still available

|

5/27/2015 5:41 PM

nuclearbike wrote:

Sorry to bring up a really old post but I am interested in buying this seat if still available

I have it and will sell serperate

|

REFS-

5/27/2015 5:43 PM

Could you post a close up photo and price please

|

5/28/2015 1:05 AM

nuclearbike wrote:

I'll have pics up later today for ya

|

REFS-

5/28/2015 2:27 AM

How much for frame shiped

|

5/28/2015 11:12 PM

nuclearbike wrote:

28 shipped. Photo

|

REFS-

5/28/2015 11:17 PM

twiztid.insanejuggalo wrote:

How much for frame shiped

250 shipped, Its in mint condition. I have a Subrosa Armada (Eli Platt Sig) as well in 21tt 150 shipped. If interested, Ill get ya pics

|

REFS-

5/29/2015 2:51 PM

nuclearbike wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

28 shipped. Photo

Thanks for the pic man but I want that shadow seat your selling in the other post. Do you have any polished seat posts? Preferably non shadow brand, i like just the plain polished look no drippy paint or birds

|

6/2/2015 3:49 AM

bumpss

|

REFS-