Subrosa pandora frames, Brand new, Chrome or Black

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2013 7:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2014 12:11 AM

Brand new Subrosa Pandora Frames
Either Chrome or Black
21.5tt.
These frames are in mint condition with no use.

250 shipped

Will ship internationally at buyers expensive.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/20/2013 10:43 AM

Still got the black frame? If so text me 4073945289

|

9/22/2013 9:03 PM

bump

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/29/2013 6:31 AM

bump

|

REFS-

8/7/2014 5:09 PM

I still have these

|

REFS-

10/9/2014 12:13 AM

bump, 250 for either frame ...these are brand new, mint1

|

REFS-

10/9/2014 5:44 AM

Since when do they make these in 21.5?

|

Refs: Hatchmoses, Notorious big, Robinson79, LBC4130, Mario.villegas90, bridgeburner, howlerfbm, hardbmx_tim, TCbmx , SubrosaLuver, styleguy

10/9/2014 6:37 AM

Super Legit seller guys!! Buy Up!!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/11/2014 9:09 PM

trades?

|

Instagram: TyriqueCannon
Text me @ : (518) 415-1246

10/13/2014 2:25 PM

DiamondAqua wrote:

trades?

depends what you have

|

REFS-

10/14/2014 9:19 PM

chrome subrosa silva v2 frame for the black frame

|

10/16/2014 11:19 AM

DiamondAqua wrote:

chrome subrosa silva v2 frame for the black frame

what size, have pics?

|

REFS-

10/16/2014 1:58 PM

21.75 and yesPhoto

|

10/16/2014 2:16 PM

21.75? is that right, .75? Do you have any closer up pics?

|

REFS-

10/16/2014 2:46 PM

Yes and yes can you text me? my # is (518)590-6026

|

10/16/2014 3:04 PM

DiamondAqua wrote:

Yes and yes can you text me? my # is (518)590-6026

sorry man, 21.75 is way to big.

|

REFS-

11/1/2014 3:00 PM

Bumping

|

REFS-

11/26/2014 6:29 PM

Chrome still available, black is sold

|

REFS-

12/21/2014 9:58 PM

Hey man my account got straightened out so as soon as you send the pics to my email I'll be ready to pay you for the new kink pegs
But I wanted to ask if you still have the chrome frame and if so what's the lowest you can take for it?

|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

12/22/2014 6:56 AM

Yo can u get a sputnic regulator frame

|

12/24/2014 9:58 AM

jessenbikes wrote:

Yo can u get a sputnic regulator frame

Doubt it but I'll look around

|

REFS-

12/24/2014 9:59 AM

MoMoney wrote:

Hey man my account got straightened out so as soon as you send the pics to my email I'll be ready to pay you for the new kink pegs
But I wanted to ask if you still have the chrome frame and if so what's the lowest you can take for it?

Both frames are sold. You did get those pics? Never heard back from you

|

REFS-

12/25/2014 11:13 PM

MoMoney wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

Both frames are sold. You did get those pics? Never heard back from you

No I didn't get the pictures..... I wrote you twice since last time we talked and haven't got anything back ..... I guess try and send them again I'm going to Reno tomorrow and won't be able to do anything until Wednesday when I get home

|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,