Suggestions on prices for a bmx bike.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2018 12:40 PM

Hi, i need some suggestions on a price on a Hoffman Lady Luck bmx bike I've had for over 2 years and has signs of use. I have snafu Mayweather cranks, WTP turmoil sprocket, Colony wasp wheelset (front and back) and odi grips, rest of the stuff is stock Hoffman parts. If you can let me know how much you would personally pay for the bike that would be great thanks.

|

4/9/2018 12:47 PM

brad.dear12 wrote:

Hi, i need some suggestions on a price on a Hoffman Lady Luck bmx bike I've had for over 2 years and has signs of use. I have ...more

Niiice, Lady Luck brother! I run the same frame (I have a custom bike though). This isn't really the right section for a question like this, but I'll still help you out. You're looking at around probably $300-450 for the whole thing, though you'll make most of your money back by parting out. Reason why is because bmx bikes don't appreciate value because they are ridden, and ridden hard. I wouldn't list it any higher than $450, and the only reason why is the aftermarket parts that you have on the bike.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican