Sun, Maxxis, Madera, FBM, Demolition, Shadow & Hub guards (Primo & Eclat).

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2013 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2013 12:52 PM

I accept Paypal, Money Orders, or Cash.

If you're one of these guys that acts like a jackass throughout the site, I will not sell to you.
If you feel my prices are out of line, make a fair offer and I'll try to make a deal.

Thank you for looking.

Sun Wheelset, Flip flop back hub, both axles are 14mm slotted for use with 3/8". ACS FAT 14t freewheel. Maxxis Holy Roller Tires 2.20 & 1.75.
Everything is 9.5/10. The wheels were built by Giuseppe then I rode them twice on the street for a total of about 1 hour. They still need to be trued tho.
Rims $66 shipped & Tires $40 shipped.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Madera cranks 175, RHD/LHD. $60 shipped.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

FBM: Crown Royal v2 top load stem & 6 pack 28t sprocket. Stem $37.50 shipped & Sprocket $17.50. --SOLD--
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Demolition sprocket, 25t, 48 spline. $17.50 shipped.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Shadow sprocket, 22t. $10 shipped.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

GT Stickers, I got reamed on these a year or 2 ago and paid $32. $23 shipped. ---SOLD---
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Hub guards: Primo rear and Eclat fronts. $23 shipped.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

8/18/2013 5:44 AM

BUMP

This is an OBO for sale listing so if you see something you want, make a fair offer and I'll try to make a deal.

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

8/19/2013 11:03 AM

alright, I'll be that guy...

will you split up the FBM lot...I am interested in the stem only...

|

refs - blueep3piece, superstarDK, MoMoney

8/19/2013 1:31 PM

RDB wrote:

alright, I'll be that guy...

will you split up the FBM lot...I am interested in the stem only...

heck yeah, no problem.

if u gift me $36, ill ship priority tomorrow or maybe even today, if i can get to the post office before they close.

if so, lmk and ill PM u my pp addy.

thx.

|

8/19/2013 2:12 PM

Still interested in those T1 pegs?

|

8/19/2013 4:16 PM

RDB wrote:

Still interested in those T1 pegs?

no, i pikd up a pair on feebay.

|

8/19/2013 4:40 PM

Lol...fail yet again...

Ill see what I can do

|

8/26/2013 1:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 2:21 PM

Lowered prices and added hub guards.

|

8/26/2013 2:40 PM

Text 2485052073 about the cranks

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

8/26/2013 3:16 PM

Can I get a pic of the back of the eclat hub guards? I just wanna see if it'll fit on a profile mini front hub, thanks

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

8/26/2013 6:35 PM

HMU if cranks are still up.
# in sig

|

8/26/2013 6:38 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

Can I get a pic of the back of the eclat hub guards? I just wanna see if it'll fit on a profile mini front hub, thanks

Photo
|

8/27/2013 12:54 PM

FBM stem & sprocket are SOLD.

|