Sunday 3rd wave for sale $650 all custom

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2013 3:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2013 3:42 PM

Hi my name jason and i live in Phoenix AZ and I have a 2010 sunday 3rd wave 20.75 that has all custom parts and has been well cared for and i would like to sell it. $650
PARTS LIST:
Sunday 3rd wave 20.75 frame w/ 13.75 rearend Mid bottom bracket and built in chain tensioners
Sunday vinnie bars 27.5"
Sunday morning V2 forks 3/8 dropouts
Animal Jump off front load stem
FSA Impact headset w/ new bearings
Shadow grips and aluminuim bar ends
Odyssey trigger lever
Odyssey slick cable
Fly bikes cable hook
Odyssey evolver brakes w/ clear pads
Sputnic stump pivitol seat post
Odyssey aitken jr pivitol seat
FIT cranks 3pc mid BB
Profile volcano spacers
S&M 28T front sprocket
Shadow plastic pedals
Shadow half link chain
WHEELSET:
Front wheel- Shadow stun 36 spoke rim w/ Odyssey Vandero 2 front hub 3/8 axle tube w/ 3/8 axle bolts and a Fit 2.25 tire similar to the fly ruben tire
Rearwheel- Shadow stun 36 spoke rim w/ Shadow raptor rear hub and 9T driver 14mm hollow axle and Odyssey path 1,95 tire.

Bike is in excellent shape a few minor scratches here and there had a bad accident a while back and attend school full time between the two i dont ride much. Also just found out that my wife is pregnant so im going to need the money

Asking $650 if you have read this add you know that this bike is well worth that so please if you are interested call or txt 912 484 2931 i can txt you pictures since they will not upload on here for some reason

|

6/4/2013 4:56 PM

I got the new photos to upload check them out under My Bike album thank you for looking

|