Related:
Create New Tag
cntridfautsht cntridfautsht
6/4/2013 3:39 PM

Hi my name jason and i live in Phoenix AZ and I have a 2010 sunday 3rd wave 20.75 that has all custom parts and has been well cared for and i would like to sell it. $650
PARTS LIST:
Sunday 3rd wave 20.75 frame w/ 13.75 rearend Mid bottom bracket and built in chain tensioners
Sunday vinnie bars 27.5"
Sunday morning V2 forks 3/8 dropouts
Animal Jump off front load stem
FSA Impact headset w/ new bearings
Shadow grips and aluminuim bar ends
Odyssey trigger lever
Odyssey slick cable
Fly bikes cable hook
Odyssey evolver brakes w/ clear pads
Sputnic stump pivitol seat post
Odyssey aitken jr pivitol seat
FIT cranks 3pc mid BB
Profile volcano spacers
S&M 28T front sprocket
Shadow plastic pedals
Shadow half link chain
WHEELSET:
Front wheel- Shadow stun 36 spoke rim w/ Odyssey Vandero 2 front hub 3/8 axle tube w/ 3/8 axle bolts and a Fit 2.25 tire similar to the fly ruben tire
Rearwheel- Shadow stun 36 spoke rim w/ Shadow raptor rear hub and 9T driver 14mm hollow axle and Odyssey path 1,95 tire.

Bike is in excellent shape a few minor scratches here and there had a bad accident a while back and attend school full time between the two i dont ride much. Also just found out that my wife is pregnant so im going to need the money

Asking $650 if you have read this add you know that this bike is well worth that so please if you are interested call or txt 912 484 2931 i can txt you pictures since they will not upload on here for some reason

cntridfautsht cntridfautsht
6/4/2013 4:56 PM

I got the new photos to upload check them out under My Bike album thank you for looking

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP