Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2014 10:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2014 10:41 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

I have 70 positive references on bmxmuseum.com look at my tag or my profile for a link. Adult seller. Buyers must use paypal and gift payments or USPS money orders are appreciated and preferred.

Sunday Funday Frame - Excellent condition Heat Treated
Sunday Morning/Night Fork - new Heat Treated
Odyssey Integrated headset - new
Fly Montana heat treated bars with new Cult Grips and bar ends - Heat Treated
Sunday freeze stem raw - get new bolts
Odyssey seat of your choice - new
Odyssey Pedals Red/Used

Up for grabs as a package: $400 shipped in lower 48 USA firm

20.75 TT 2008 Sunday Funday - Aaron Ross' first signature model/year
No grind marks just shelf ware and typical washer marks on drop outs.
No dings, dents, rewelds, or even moderate cosmetic issues just shelfware and washer marks.
OG decals, permanent brake mounts and cable mounts, super light frame.

Comes with a brand new never mounted Sunday Morning/Night (can't tell) 41 thermal fork uncut.

Also comes with your choice of pivitol seat. Both are new. Pictured is Odyssey Pivitol Seat or you can have black aaron ross seat. One or the other buyers choice.

Includes a brand new Odyssey integrated headset, a used raw Freeze top load needing new bolts but nearly flawless otherwise.

Bars are Fly Montana black with og decal and a "Stronger than y'all" mini Sunday decal on the front. Bars have minor shelf ware and rub from lever. Otherwise bars are in excellent condition uncut. Come with new black Cult grips w / bar ends.

Red Odyssey pedals in used condition come with the rig.
|

1/29/2014 3:39 PM

cool
|

1/29/2014 3:59 PM

"Buyers must use paypal and gift payments"
doesnt sound suspicious at all...

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/29/2014 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2014 6:02 PM

I can't believe you have the gall to call me out on my own for sale thread. I have 70 positive feedback on BMX museum.com and 0 negative feedback. buyers can do a regular PayPal payment that was pretty lame to chime in like that

|

1/29/2014 4:46 PM

LOL! oh and nice ride by the way...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

1/29/2014 6:01 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Read the sentence completely when quoting "and gift payments or usps money orders are preferred and appeciated".

|

1/31/2014 5:12 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Robinson79 is completely legit dude. Completed two deals with me already....and helped me find some other stuff. Don't blow up someone else's thread...not cool.

|

Refs: SuperstarDK,TCBmx., robinson79, Scubasteve

21four 87six 542five

2/2/2014 10:33 PM

How much for the frame? Text me at 916-259-5640. I've wanted a Sunday frame for ages.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/2/2014 10:39 PM

Thank you for your response. I'll text you tomorrow. I'd prefer to let it go as a package. I've got a couple trade offers on the table that would trump just selling the frame alone. I'll consider it and hit you up tomorrow.

|

2/4/2014 6:20 PM

This is the earliest funday serial # I've seen 2008. Unloading frame only probably creates a delay in selling other parts. Final price drop to 380 with free shipping.

|

2/20/2014 4:31 PM

Bump - Price drop 360 shipped in the lower 48.

|