Sunday Motoross - part out and prices dropped

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2019 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2019 1:41 PM

Asking $230 shipped if you want everything which is the complete bike except no wheels. Message me for my PayPal info.

Up for sale is Sunday Motoross with a 21" top tube. Frame has built in chain tensioners. Several chips in the paint but no dents or deep grinds in the metal. There are some grinds on the left drop out and underside of the bottom bracket but is minor (see pics below). Left crank arm has some slight grindage but nothing major and the paint it chipping. If you wanted to strip the paint, give em a light sand, and repaint they would look near perfect. Prices are shipped to the lower 48. I am more than happy to lower the prices if you buy multiple items. I also have a bunch of other stuff for sale if you are interested.

WHEELS ARE SOLD

$145 Sunday Motoross 21" frame, fit forks with machined drop outs, Odyssey seat, Sunday seat post clamp, seat
post, headset, and chain. $120 if you only want the frame.
$45 Tree Sequoia bars with grips
$45 Fit forks
$60 Fit Indent 175mm cranks with 22mm spindle, 25t Fit sprocket, and bottom bracket.
$30 Stranger top load stem

|

8/3/2019 3:28 PM

Interested PayPal ready

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/3/2019 4:06 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Interested PayPal ready

If you want it message me or text me for my PayPal info

|

8/3/2019 4:08 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Interested PayPal ready

ForHisGlory_1 wrote:

If you want it message me or text me for my PayPal info

I did message you with my number.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/13/2019 9:47 PM

Still available

|

8/16/2019 12:18 AM

Sell hubs ?

|

8/18/2019 5:37 PM

I would sell the wheelset for sure. Same price if you want the complete wheels or just the hubs except shipping would be less if just the hubs.

$110 shipped for the hubs
$130 for the complete wheelset

|

8/22/2019 9:17 AM

Wheels are sold. Parting everything else out.

|

8/22/2019 6:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2019 6:21 PM

If i had the money id be on that frame for sure

Although I don’t think that is a motoross kinda mind fucked on what sunday frame that could be cause it doesn’t have the down tube gusset and it has a wishbone chainstay

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/22/2019 6:30 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Although I don’t think that is a motoross kinda mind fucked on what sunday frame that could be cause it doesn’t have the down tube gusset and it has a wishbone chainstay

It is a Motoross. Is has Ross engraved on the chainstay caps. Built in chain tensioners. No wave downtube.

|

8/22/2019 6:33 PM

It’s a 2014 model Motoross.

|

Refs: Hatchmoses, Notorious big, Robinson79, LBC4130, Mario.villegas90, bridgeburner, howlerfbm, hardbmx_tim, TCbmx , SubrosaLuver, styleguy

8/22/2019 7:15 PM

zinum wrote:

It’s a 2014 model Motoross.

Nice, that helped me find it, do you remember what the specs are, I wasn’t able to find anything for the geometry

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/22/2019 8:09 PM

Nice, that helped me find it, do you remember what the specs are, I wasn’t able to find anything for the geometry

TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75” or 21”
HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.5”
CHAIN STAY: 13.25-13.5”
STANDOVER (C-TO-C): 8.5”
WEIGHT: 5 lbs

Only thing that really changed on the v2 is the standover.

|

Refs: Hatchmoses, Notorious big, Robinson79, LBC4130, Mario.villegas90, bridgeburner, howlerfbm, hardbmx_tim, TCbmx , SubrosaLuver, styleguy

8/23/2019 7:27 AM

hey interested in the fit forks. what model and steertube length?

|

8/23/2019 7:53 AM

Komedy wrote:

hey interested in the fit forks. what model and steertube length?

They are V2 Fit lade forks. Specs say fits a 2.3 but I ran them with my 2.425 S&M tires and it fit fine.

https://www.vitalbmx.com/product/guide/Forks,8/Fit/BLADE-II,3240#product-specs

|

8/24/2019 8:26 PM

frame and wheels sold. I will list the remaining parts in a new post.

|