Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2015 9:30 AM

|

6/19/2015 11:22 PM

Deal made on forks.
Now looking for 4pc bars.

Bump.

|

6/21/2015 10:07 AM

Deal made on forks with subrosa luver. Good guy, easy to work with. Definitely should be on legit list.

Bump.

|

6/21/2015 11:58 AM

Hey was you selling the stem what kind is it what about the g sport hub guard and do you have a 22mm bb

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/24/2015 12:48 AM

KidZappy9990 wrote:

Hey was you selling the stem what kind is it what about the g sport hub guard and do you have a 22mm bb

My apologies for the late reply, I don't check this thread every day.
No, I am not selling my stem. (It is a Cult Salvation V1.) I'm also looking to keep my hubguard. I do not have any extra bottom brackets, I'm sorry. You can pick up the G-Sport guard very cheap, brand new, from either your local bike shop I'm sure, or from DansComp. There's even a newer version of it out. If someone isn't able to hook you up with Cult stem on here, there's always one you can get online brand new.
Here's some links:
HERE is the link to the guard on Danscomp:
HERE is the link to the Cult Salvation V2 stem. They don't produce the V1 anymore, as a second version came out.
You don't have to shop on Danscomp, as there's always Empire, Albes, and your local shop. DansComp has always been great with me personally, so that's why I choose that site first referencing to parts. I've ordered from those other online shops before as well, and I can say that they're great. Always try to support your local shop though, keep that in mind at all times! haha.

I hope I helped you out at least a bit! Thanks for reading my thread and have a great day!

|