THE BALT! Please Pin this mods

Related:
Create New Tag

12/13/2011 8:43 AM

I traded with this kid for two of my TWW tires for a pair of beats by dr dre..
I recieved them, made sure they were in the case, and traded them with eclat. Eclat says they don't work.. And the connecter has ripped and is taped..
Please verify this information Eclat.
The Balt also has the balls to ask me to refund him cause one of the tires got scuffed during shipping.

|

Refs: 1of1547, tito24, Dee Hos, Jesse_dean, Eclat (X2), The balt, Flocka Myers, milou, tfot09, gensis, loco_for_riding, ScramHype, BEASTASSDICK

12/13/2011 8:50 AM

i got them with tape dude and how are you not gonna try them out yourself? thats what i dont understand if you got them why not test them i would of refunded if you told me they didnt work.

|

text me for faster response 2102649032

refs: catfish95, whiteknight, 562_rider, netty spaghetti, scramhype, tcbmx, superstardk, jakesalbert, YouAlreadyKnowThough, ibonbi, RIDE A FLY, brian.priest1, wolfen, showtime402, shadow.conspiracy, phocraken, loco _for_riding, ecuadevil, chris12345, bmx-junkie, ++++++ many more

12/13/2011 8:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2011 9:01 AM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/F-S-Dr-Dre-iBeats-Pro,1255911
phocraken took pics where you can see the taped connector, and didnt say anything about it in the add or to me?
and i cant stress why didnt he try them out ?

|

refs: catfish95, whiteknight, 562_rider, netty spaghetti, scramhype, tcbmx, superstardk, jakesalbert, YouAlreadyKnowThough, ibonbi, RIDE A FLY, brian.priest1, wolfen, showtime402, shadow.conspiracy, phocraken, loco _for_riding, ecuadevil, chris12345, bmx-junkie, ++++++ many more

12/13/2011 9:03 AM

he also states "they in good condition and work great."

|

12/13/2011 9:05 AM

the balt wrote:

he also states "they in good condition and work great."

Thats what you said retard, so i thought they were

|

Refs: 1of1547, tito24, Dee Hos, Jesse_dean, Eclat (X2), The balt, Flocka Myers, milou, tfot09, gensis, loco_for_riding, ScramHype, BEASTASSDICK

12/13/2011 9:08 AM

i said they worked.

|

12/13/2011 9:13 AM

the balt wrote:

i said they worked.

Well according to eclat they don't.

|

12/13/2011 9:22 AM

you should have checked before you did anything with them

|

12/13/2011 9:25 AM

the balt wrote:

you should have checked before you did anything with them

I wrongly assumed that you would tell me the truth.

|

12/13/2011 9:45 AM

i did they worked when i used them

|

12/13/2011 9:59 AM

just an observation here, but Phocraken seems to be involved with a lot of sketchy deals.

|

Photobucket

12/13/2011 10:32 AM

bmx214 wrote:

just an observation here, but Phocraken seems to be involved with a lot of sketchy deals.

he sent his money before i sent my stem

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

12/13/2011 10:43 AM

Guys.. Ask anyone i've dealt with other than the balt because he's a little girl.. I have been legit with every deal i have made.

|

12/13/2011 10:50 AM

He is legit he traded me tire and cranks and they are perfectly fine and he ships when he says he will

|

BLRBMX "Dee hos you need to stop being so butthurt. It's vital, we're dicks. Get over it"
LEGIT guys tinybikeride33,Tcbmx,BEASTASSdick,milou,spikes5,Dee hos,BrokenBmx,Tito24,Aguers

12/13/2011 10:59 AM

so then this has nothing to do with the balt

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

12/13/2011 11:09 AM

Phocraken wrote:

Guys.. Ask anyone i've dealt with other than the balt because he's a little girl.. I have been legit with every deal i have made.

The tread an gland guards came in today and the tread is in awesome shape and the glands are like new just like you said

|

12/13/2011 11:14 AM

Phocraken wrote:

Jesse_Dean wrote:

The tread an gland guards came in today and the tread is in awesome shape and the glands are like new just like you said

Whew.. I thought those things were llost in the mail or somethin xD

|

12/13/2011 11:18 AM

Phocraken wrote:

Jesse_Dean wrote:

Phocraken wrote:

Same haha it must be just slow from the holidays my mom tripped out at the post office because your writing on the box is like identical to mine trippy shit

|

12/13/2011 11:23 AM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

Phocraken wrote:

Jesse_Dean wrote:

Same haha it must be just slow from the holidays my mom tripped out at the post office because your writing on the box is like identical to mine trippy shit

Hahaha .

|

12/13/2011 12:23 PM

yes this is true i got them like 2 days ago to find that the jack no good and it had blk tape like come on you trying to play here

|

ref: sweetdreams x3 ,letsride123,edge,TOMMYBOY ,,dacumup213,Wolfen,Harry95,irideafly,millsaps,Michael_Melendez
thecomeup xlotekbmx's

fox6964@live.com

12/13/2011 12:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2011 12:29 PM

The headphones would not involve the balt and eclat because the deal was done between The Balt and Phocraken, Not between the Balt and Eclat.
Phocraken was the one who made the deal between Eclat and himself(phocraken), the headphones should be between them two.

If anything, IF there was a problem with the headphones when phocraken got them, he should have said something to the balt, not trade them, then blame. Because for all we known, the headphones/accessories/whatever parts could have been replaced.

|

kobe bryant ready

12/13/2011 12:30 PM

This is like saying, I sent Person1 a pair of real headphones, person one puts in a different pair, or something happens when person1 has it, and then sells it and claims it was never used by them.

what im saying is, this should have been brought up before traded or at the very very least tested and made sure it worked before shipping.

|

kobe bryant ready

12/13/2011 12:37 PM

spikez5 wrote:

This is like saying, I sent Person1 a pair of real headphones, person one puts in a different pair, or something happens when person1 has it, and then sells it and claims it was never used by them.

what im saying is, this should have been brought up before traded or at the very very least tested and made sure it worked before shipping.

Very true, I made the mistake of not checking them.. But still, he said they worked... Eclat is saying defferently, i sent the exact headphones i recived from the balt.. I have already made the trade back with eclat, and offered to pay shipping both ways for him.

|