DELETE PLZ - This is how you make a For Sale listing.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2013 8:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2013 2:05 PM

1. Take quality pictures of your items BEFORE you start your listing.

2. Calculate approximately how much paypal and shipping fees will be and INCLUDE those fees in your asking price............
......... DON'T BE LAZY!

3. Describe the parts including ANY DAMAGE. This allows the buyer to know EXACTLY what they are buying.

4. Specify if you are willing to trade for your items AND where you will ship to.

5. Visit your for sale listing at least once a day. People may have questions or make an offers.

NOBODY IS PERFECT BUT AT LEAST FUCKING TRY!!!

Now onto the goods that I no longer have use for....

NO TRADES.
Shipping to continental U.S. only.
All prices are OBO except the Ruben frame.

CAM WOOD v1: Frame is in good condition but has been spray bombed so needs to be rawed or repainted, dropouts are fine. 20.5tt, 3/8 dropouts, no dents/dings, underneath bb is scuffed, has the stamp with the manufactured date.--SOLD--
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

DIRTBIKE kit: Early/mid 90s. Chrome and frame are in good shape except for a very small ding on the top tube and a few small hammer marks on the head tube. Also, dropouts have been widened to 14mm. Forks are good as well except a lil ding on the bottom right side and dull chrome on top right side. Slam dance bars are 24 1/2" and GT laid back seat post is 15 1/8" from top to bottom.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2011 Ketch Karma v2: MADE IN CHICAGO. A few minor marks from being ridden but other than that, in great condition.
20.25tt and 14mm dropouts.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Pitchforks: 14mm, stickers still intact, a few scratches but no dents/dings, no fork bolt.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Pitchforks: 3/8, scratched but no dents/dings, no fork bolt.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Skyway Tuff 2s, 3/8, like new, maybe 5 rides tops to the corner store. Tires & freeweel not included.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sun Wheelset, Flip flop back hub, both axles are 14mm slotted for use with 3/8". ACS FAT 14t freewheel. Maxxis Holy Roller Tires 2.20 & 1.75.
Everything is 9/10. Not bent but could use a slight truing.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Odyssey hubs, 14mm, 48h, 10t, rhd. Hubs are in good condition, no issues. No bolts for the front. Rim is flaking bad and missing 1 spoke.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

10/10/2013 9:54 AM

now this is how it is done...

applause and a bump

and remember kids...don't smoke rock

|

refs - blueep3piece, superstarDK, MoMoney

10/10/2013 10:45 AM

Applause yes, nice collection of antiques and beaten parts. I'm sure he will be checking this thread as well every 2-3 minutes. +++ Respect for Silva, he'll get the job done.

|

Asilva23 - hater who wishes he could buy my stuff because his is beaten and obsolete.

10/10/2013 11:26 AM

sure you won't take any trades for the cam wood frame?

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/10/2013 12:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2013 12:58 PM

El_Diliyo wrote:

Applause yes, nice collection of antiques and beaten parts. I'm sure he will be checking this thread as well every 2-3 minutes. +++ Respect for Silva, he'll get the job done.

now that's funny! i have to admit the "antiques and beaten parts" had me rolln.

edit:
you do realize that the cam wood is the same frame you're selln, right?
the only difference is mine has actually been ridden. real rida here homie!

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

10/10/2013 12:53 PM

dmx24 wrote:

man, i pretty much have everything i need right now. it don't hurt to throw some stuff out there tho so go for it.

thx for lookn.

|

10/10/2013 2:03 PM

dmx24 wrote:

asilva23 wrote:

man, i pretty much have everything i need right now. it don't hurt to throw some stuff out there tho so go for it.

thx for lookn.

fit wifi 21"

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/10/2013 2:04 PM

U aint no rida.............

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

10/10/2013 2:22 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

U aint no rida.............

oh no!!!!

u ridn tomorrow night or wifey got u on lock down?! tongue laughing

|

10/10/2013 2:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2013 2:30 PM

dmx24 wrote:

asilva23 wrote:

thx for lookn.

dmx24 wrote:

fit wifi 21"

wtf, the last thing i need is another frame!!!

how about a pic and some details? for example....any damage?

|

10/10/2013 2:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2013 2:29 PM

dmx24 wrote:

fit wifi 21"

double post

|

10/10/2013 2:49 PM

U aint no WIFI rida..........

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

10/10/2013 3:55 PM

I didn't think you could post pics AND a price on this web site. If you don't jump on the wifi trade then I will. I just happen to have a Cam Wood here laughing

|

10/10/2013 3:59 PM

I prefer the "offer up so I can check with my mom before I sell it" approach to pricing.

|

10/11/2013 2:24 PM

bump

|

10/11/2013 3:42 PM

This is a YES! How it is done, amazing! Bravo, pricing isn't that bad either smile , hopefully this thread teaches the little kids how to make a "for sale" thread... again BRAVO maite!

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

10/13/2013 8:16 PM

cam wood SOLD

|

10/13/2013 8:23 PM

you guys act like no one knew any of this. pricing, pics, etc. all that crap is already in rules. but of course nobody reads them

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/13/2013 10:34 PM

Hey bro

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

10/14/2013 11:37 AM

Showtime402 wrote:

Hey bro

sent u a text mane.

|