Tickets: Excision Justice UMF

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2012 5:58 AM

Originally was to go with a large group of friends, but one of our friends left us forever, and Honestly most of us aren't going anymore as it just won't be nearly as much fun without him there. It also just hard to listen to this music anymore as he was just a big part of it for me and a lot of us.

Selling:

(x1) E-Ticket (Bought from Ticketmaster directly within minutes of going on sale)
Justice
Friday 3/16
Terminal 5 NYC (they have an awesome venue with 3 floors + roof)
$55 Cash (both nights sold out, online think $70 is min)

(x2) Hard Copy Tickets
Excision
Friday 3/23
Best Buy Theater, NYC
Both $74 Cash

Ultra Music Festival, Miami
3-Day Pass
March 23, 24, 25
It is a single printed ticket for all 3-days. (not like last year with a ticket for each day)
You will have to wear the same wristband all 3 days you are there. (You hardly notice them I still have one on from Bisco 6/4/2011)
So if you take off the wristband you make it invalid (unless you can squeeze it on/off) and will need to go buy a new one, which will be nearly impossible for a reasonable price as they are SOLD OUT completely (online $350-1200)
$310 shipped express mail with tracking.

NO BMX TRADES

|

I have a ton of Refs all over check profile, same username all forums

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224

3/8/2012 3:09 PM

Transfer of colleges changed my spring breaks, so I won't be able to make it to 2012 Ultra Music Festival this year that happens to be completely sold out. Its truly amazing expierence and this years line-up is fantastic, ticket it located in Southern CT.

Prefer in person meet ups.
Can ship with payment done via paypal & shipped express mail.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Show Trailer

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Trades iPhone 4/s, iPad 2, otherwise really only parts that fit '00-04 legacy outback wagon, i.e.: JDM tails, Retro fit lights, Rally Armor flaps, Legacy strut/H&R springs, light bar, etc

|

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224

3/17/2012 3:19 PM

Still havent recieved the stuff you said you sent. Recieved a lot of other things. You are a piece of shit.

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

3/18/2012 8:33 PM

A08 wrote:

Still havent recieved the stuff you said you sent. Recieved a lot of other things. You are a piece of shit.

Cool story bro care to tell it again?

|

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224

3/18/2012 9:07 PM

A08 wrote:

dirtjumper202 wrote:

so you didn't send it? you just lie to people. like i said you are a piece of shit.

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

3/19/2012 11:56 AM

A08 wrote:

dirtjumper202 wrote:

A08 wrote:

so you didn't send it? you just lie to people. like i said you are a piece of shit.

I did send it but like I told you I'll listen to your complaints an bulkshit till the end of my life about how you never got it since I didn't get tracking....

|

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224

3/19/2012 11:57 AM

Hopefully some others person in California or w/e it got lost is enjoying your tire n peg...

|

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224