Today's that day

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2013 6:51 PM

Things have changed. My life had changed. I don't want to go there. What you see is what's for sale. There's scratches on stuff cause it was used. Rims are pretty scratched but work flawlessly. Small dent on left chainstay. Cranks look brand new cause they basically are. Grips/brake set up are basically new. There are marks on them though. For those seriously interested I will get close up pics.

Fly lago 3 21.2 signed by A. Ross
Brand new new primo 19mm Spanish Bob
Ebs hardware
Fly lago 2 bars 8.5x29
Fly headset
Premium sub10 v2 stem
Fit shiv 2 forks
Cult vans grips
redline device cranks still have box & receipt)
Deco pc2 pedals
Ezra equis 25t sprocket
Amber 700 chain
Subrosa seat
Animal post
Ody trigger lever
Sputnic linear cable
Ody evo 2 pads (still have box for arms)
Demo momentum 2.20 tires
F wheel: simple eject hub/double butted sapim spokes/ody haz lite
R wheel: gsport ratchet/ shadow spokes/ody haz lite
Ody rifle pegs

Lost original top cap for forks so its got a 10x1.25 bolt and a db cap

SERIOUS & LEGIT OFFERS ONLY

Photo

Photo

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

5/28/2013 7:01 PM

sad glws
|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/28/2013 7:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2013 7:03 PM

Fuck man I really hate to see this. Good luck selling, buy this guys stuff he's legit and the parts are awesome.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/28/2013 7:20 PM

^^ thanks guys. I want this all to go to a good home!

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

5/28/2013 7:36 PM

Sorry man, but what happened? That blows, I couldn't imagine giving my bike up.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/28/2013 8:01 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Sorry man, but what happened? That blows, I couldn't imagine giving my bike up.

Too much. And I said the same. But lately I don't even want to look at it. I've had these phases where I didn't want to ride before but this is different.

|

716-799-3614

5/29/2013 4:39 AM

Ballpark for everything shiped

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

5/29/2013 5:45 AM

Don't do it. You'll only come crawling back

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/29/2013 2:59 PM

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

Ballpark for everything shiped

I know I won't get close to what's in it but right now its all about offers. If you just want the frame/ bars I'll do a deal on that, etc.

|

716-799-3614

5/29/2013 3:00 PM

future FBM wrote:

Idk. Even on my days off I don't have the motivation to ride. I guess I'm just not happy and its reflecting on my riding but either way.

|

716-799-3614

5/29/2013 3:33 PM

future FBM wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Idk. Even on my days off I don't have the motivation to ride. I guess I'm just not happy and its reflecting on my riding but either way.

Do I need to come to ny and shred/get drunk with you?

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/29/2013 3:43 PM

future FBM wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Haha as fun as it would be and probably needed it would be tough to accomplish brohan

|

716-799-3614

5/29/2013 3:59 PM

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Haha as fun as it would be and probably needed it would be tough to accomplish brohan

That's a package deal both of us would be going up to ny : D

|

5/29/2013 4:04 PM

future FBM wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Four wrote:

You mean I'd have to tolerate both of you?? What did I do to deserve such punishment?? Lmao

|

716-799-3614

5/29/2013 4:30 PM

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Four wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

You mean I'd have to tolerate both of you?? What did I do to deserve such punishment?? Lmao

Yessir both of us! Haha but forreal if you think you may come back to riding try to keep a few parts, I quit for a year and a half and came back and was real thankful I had kept most of my old parts.

|

5/29/2013 5:20 PM

Four wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Four wrote:

Yessir both of us! Haha but forreal if you think you may come back to riding try to keep a few parts, I quit for a year and a half and came back and was real thankful I had kept most of my old parts.

Honestly.. I think I'm just bored with my frame. I've always ridden long frames. I want to get a 20.75 and I think that's part of why I don't have the ambition to ride. A long frame isn't comfortable to me anymore

|

716-799-3614

5/29/2013 5:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2013 5:24 PM

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Four wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Honestly.. I think I'm just bored with my frame. I've always ridden long frames. I want to get a 20.75 and I think that's part of why I don't have the ambition to ride. A long frame isn't comfortable to me anymore

Yeah I'm in the same situation right now, don't really want to ride because my frames too short and my bars are too small, want new cranks, pedals worn and need some new shoes it isn't that fun when your bike doesn't feel good, when my bike is exactly how I want it makes want to ride more.

|

5/29/2013 5:30 PM

Four wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah I'm in the same situation right now, don't really want to ride because my frames too short and my bars are too small, want new cranks, pedals worn and need some new shoes it isn't that fun when your bike doesn't feel good, when my bike is exactly how I want it makes want to ride more.

Exactly. I get on it and instantly want to jump off. the frame doesn't feel good anymore and I don't want to get rid of it but it doesn't make me happy

|

716-799-3614

5/29/2013 5:54 PM

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Four wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Exactly. I get on it and instantly want to jump off. the frame doesn't feel good anymore and I don't want to get rid of it but it doesn't make me happy

Yeah same with me right now. I've had a bunch of different parts the last few months but finally have 80% of the bike I want. But as of right now not having much fun riding.

|

5/29/2013 6:36 PM

Four wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah same with me right now. I've had a bunch of different parts the last few months but finally have 80% of the bike I want. But as of right now not having much fun riding.

Well. It seems I might be trading my frame for a cult butter. Its a tad heavier than what I have now but its shorter too.

|

716-799-3614

5/29/2013 7:32 PM

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Four wrote:

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Well. It seems I might be trading my frame for a cult butter. Its a tad heavier than what I have now but its shorter too.

good idea man, dont quit riding. i saw u the other day at rainbow, dont give up keep riding if u dont like your bike change it up i hate to see people quit!

|

5/29/2013 7:46 PM

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Nice man, glad to hear it! I just bought a frame myself and after my parts sell gonna get new bars : D

|

5/29/2013 11:57 PM

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:

good idea man, dont quit riding. i saw u the other day at rainbow, dont give up keep riding if u dont like your bike change it up i hate to see people quit!

Mr. Sunday?? Lol and I'm trying to get a shorter frame but Idk.

|

716-799-3614

5/29/2013 11:58 PM

Four wrote:

Nice man, glad to hear it! I just bought a frame myself and after my parts sell gonna get new bars : D

Butters not gonna happen. No brake mounts :/

|

716-799-3614

5/30/2013 1:29 PM

Fuck it bro. You got a solid trade frame. Try for a wifi to change it up

|

5/30/2013 3:14 PM

Yeah you'll find a trade soon this frames fucking rad.

|

5/30/2013 9:46 PM

future FBM wrote:

Fuck it bro. You got a solid trade frame. Try for a wifi to change it up

I'm probably going to be trading with tomdon for his Sunday

|

716-799-3614

5/30/2013 9:48 PM

Four wrote:

Yeah you'll find a trade soon this frames fucking rad.

Haha thanks. A lot of people want it but don't cause "the geo" if I wasn't starting to like shorter frames this frame would be ridden till it snapped. The geo is amazing. I just want something shorter.

|

716-799-3614

5/31/2013 11:21 PM

how much for the frame? or how much all together

|

5/31/2013 11:31 PM

Frame with brand new bb and ebs hardware $200 + shipping obo

|

716-799-3614