Trails/Park Bike Part Out - Deluxe, Odyssey, S&M, Fit

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2019 1:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2020 5:04 AM

ALL SOLD


Feel free to make offers. I am happy to send more pics if needed.

Here is a parts list with prices (including shipping):

Deluxe PA Model frame 21” TT SOLD
Odyssey Quadrant rims laced to Odyssey hubs SOLD
Duo Stunner tires (free with wheels)
Mutiny Manroid bars w/ Deluxe bar ends SOLD
S&M Credence stem SOLD
Odyssey CS2 fork (32mm offset) SOLD
Odyssey cranks SOLD
Fit 25t sprocket SOLD
Odyssey chain SOLD
Odyssey Dugan pedals SOLD
Primo seat tube SOLD
Tree Ergo SOLD
Profile Mulville seat SOLD
Odyssey EVO II brake kit (includes all original parts, screws, springs, instructions, etc) SOLD
Mutiny Lifted XL stem SOLD

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

11/14/2019 10:36 AM

Price list plz smile

|

11/20/2019 11:43 AM

What model thunderbolts are those?

|

11/20/2019 2:06 PM

I think I am going to part it out. I will get some pricing ideas together and update the listing this week. I am pretty sure the cranks are Twombolts, not Thunderbolts

|

11/20/2019 6:22 PM

RobG814 wrote:

I think I am going to part it out. I will get some pricing ideas together and update the listing this week. I am pretty sure the cranks are Twombolts, not Thunderbolts

Na they’re thunderbolts. Thunderbolts have a hole instead of a bolt since they’re 2 piece cranks. Twombolts don’t have a hole instead they have like a a cap with a logo. Photo

|

11/21/2019 5:05 AM

jcar6458 wrote:

Na they’re thunderbolts. Thunderbolts have a hole instead of a bolt since they’re 2 piece cranks. Twombolts don’t have a hole instead they have like a a cap with a logo. Photo

Gotcha, thanks for the info man! They are the original Thunderbolts, not the plus.

I will get some prices up soon, but feel free to send some offers in the meantime.

|

12/1/2019 4:13 PM

Updated prices and added a couple more parts. Here are some pics:

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

12/2/2019 11:05 AM

Tree seat available? $20?

|

12/2/2019 1:11 PM

LBC4130 wrote:

Tree seat available? $20?

I would prefer to stick with $25 since you are in CA and it will probably cost me about $10 to ship. Let me know if you want to go $25

|

12/2/2019 1:14 PM

LBC4130 wrote:

Tree seat available? $20?

RobG814 wrote:

I would prefer to stick with $25 since you are in CA and it will probably cost me about $10 to ship. Let me know if you want to go $25

Need your Paypal info.

|

12/2/2019 1:19 PM

LBC4130 wrote:

Need your Paypal info.

Sent you a PM with PayPal info smile

|

12/3/2019 11:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2019 11:23 AM

180 for the wheels shipped to ky? Are they both true and good to go?

|

instagram: aaronwhitlock3

12/3/2019 11:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2019 11:45 AM

aaronwhitlock3 wrote:

180 for the wheels shipped to ky? Are they both true and good to go?

Yep they are true, spokes are tight and good to go. Will send you a PM now with PayPal info

|

12/17/2019 5:49 AM

Set you a PM.

|

12/17/2019 10:02 PM

PM sent on the Manroids, pedals, Credence stem and brakes...

|

12/18/2019 1:47 PM

Still have seat for sale? $25 shipped to CA?

|

12/18/2019 2:54 PM

TyPierce wrote:

PM sent on the Manroids, pedals, Credence stem and brakes...

Replied to your PM, let me know if you did not get it.

|

12/18/2019 2:55 PM

AYOForYaYo wrote:

Still have seat for sale? $25 shipped to CA?

I have the Profile seat, but the Tree seat is sold. I can do $25 shipped for the Profile, let me know.

|

12/18/2019 5:30 PM

AYOForYaYo wrote:

Still have seat for sale? $25 shipped to CA?

RobG814 wrote:

I have the Profile seat, but the Tree seat is sold. I can do $25 shipped for the Profile, let me know.

Send me your PayPal I’ll take it

|

12/19/2019 5:34 AM

AYOForYaYo wrote:

Still have seat for sale? $25 shipped to CA?

RobG814 wrote:

I have the Profile seat, but the Tree seat is sold. I can do $25 shipped for the Profile, let me know.

AYOForYaYo wrote:

Send me your PayPal I’ll take it

Sent you a PM with PayPal info

|

12/29/2019 11:31 AM

Bump feel free to make offers on what’s left

|

1/1/2020 10:38 AM

How tall are the bars and how much to ship to racine wi?

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

1/3/2020 5:05 AM

Everything is sold, thanks everyone!

|