UDBMX2 = SCAMMER

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2009 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:55 PM

First off let me start off by saying that I know don't have a rep on here, and I realize that. I post on other boards and came on here last night randomly trying to look for a rear wheel. I found one, an ody hazard, the OG one, with a 9t driver. I was stoked and sent the kid a text. He sent pics, everything seemed legit, except for he didn't want to use PayPal. Not a big deal in my mind, I've done plenty of smooth legit transactions with USPS money orders. So I tell him I'll run to the post office the next morning and send out a MO.

I text him that morning and make sure everything is cool before I send it, just to be safe. He says all is well.

Around 3 I get a text. "I broke my friends wheel so I had to give him that ody wheel. Sorry bro". AFTER I SENT THE MONEY ORDER.

After nearly 4 hours of arguing, I've given up. He's just a faggot that thinks he can call the shots in this situation. I told him to create a FREE PayPal account and PayPal me the cash, he refused. I then asked him to cash the MO and overnight me c.c. with a tracking number, and he complained saying that overnnighting costs too much. Then he told me that he's "leaving for cali" on friday and couldn't do that anyway. I told him that I'm not waiting 60 days to get my money back since HE FUCKED UP and he kept responding with "just hold it".

That's when it sunk in. If this kid is leaving for cali on friday, how was he even gonna ship me my wheel? He probably wasn't. He gave me some bullshit excuse saying that his uncle is gonna do it but he had shit to do so he can't, or some dumbass remark like that.

Now I have to go back to the post office, cancel the MO before he gets it, and wait up to 60 days to get my money back. I haven't been fully ripped off yet but I still got fucked big time from this kid. Thankfully I might eventually get my money back, though, and it was only $85.

He completed the transaction then backed out after money was sent. Sounds like scamming to me. Now I have to go through all this shit to get my money back. He had no right to "give that wheel to his friend", that shit was mine. The story doesn't even add up really so I'm beginning to think he's a scammer from the start. He even had the balls to tell me that I had "anger issues if I'm getting mad about this".

Fuck that. UDBMX2 = SCAMMER. Do not buy anything from this kid. It will cause headaches.

Bottomline = ALWAYS USE PAYPAL. It makes things so much smoother since it's an instant payment. I will never send out a MO again.

|

9/16/2009 6:23 PM

Sorry about that.

and Twisted is going to post here.. so i'm going to help him out..

Please, Fill out a scam report, Followed from the "How to buy and sell" to help put him on the blacklist. here's the Copy,

If you would like to report a scammer please make a post in the "questions about Vitalbmx" section With the fallowing info

- label the thread "[Scammer]Their Username"

- Username

- Real name if you have it

- Any other identified info you have such as their email.

- proof you had a deal. (Such as the stuff listed above)

- proof that they are intentionally scamming people out of money and/or parts.

Any other questions please contact a moderator.

|

9/16/2009 6:30 PM

KillaRida wrote:

Sorry about that.

Please, Fill out a scam report, Followed from the "How to buy and sell" to help put him on the blacklist. here's the Copy,

If you would like to report a scammer please make a post in the "questions about Vitalbmx" section With the fallowing info

- Username

Thanks dude, will do. I think this post should be a heads up for everyone, DO NOT USE MONEY ORDERS.

PayPal prevents things like this, and to me thats worth the 3.7% fee you get. If this was a legit situation, it could of been resolved in 5 minutes. Now it's going to take 60 days. Not to mention I have no back wheel, now no money for a back wheel for 2 months, so no riding for a while. That's probably why I'm so pissed.

|

9/16/2009 6:33 PM

google his address get his number and call his parents ive done it 3 times and gotten my shit back including that bibi frame i just sold you

|

9/16/2009 6:35 PM

And you happen to sell be looking for a back rim? lol, and I can do paypal :]

|

9/16/2009 6:36 PM

I know exactly where he lives, in drexel hill, like 20 minutes outside of Philly. I lived there for the first 18 years of my life and know A LOT of people (a lot of riders too), he must of been and idiot thinking he was gonna scam me.

|

9/16/2009 6:38 PM

KillaRida wrote:

And you happen to sell be looking for a back rim? lol, and I can do paypal :]

I need a whole back wheel, chrome rim, 9 or 10t driver. Preferably LHD. But right now I've only got $80 left to spend, I had more but thanks to this faggot im tapped out

|

9/16/2009 6:39 PM

Got aim or msn or yahoo? I got a wheel you can buy :]

|

9/16/2009 6:44 PM

KillaRida wrote:

Yessir. AIM = philadelphonics

|

9/16/2009 6:46 PM

KillaRida wrote:

philadelphonic wrote:

Yessir. AIM = philadelphonics

I got a freecoaster but it has a black rim and its rhd. I will sell it to you for 70

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2

9/16/2009 6:52 PM

Yeuuh, your not on. and BmxForLife119's FC is nice, but why you selling so cheap -.-

|

9/16/2009 6:53 PM

KillaRida wrote:

Yeuuh, your not on. and BmxForLife119's FC is nice, but why you selling so cheap -.-

I really need money

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2

9/16/2009 6:54 PM

KillaRida wrote:

I'm on, its philadelphonicS not philadelphonic which is my username. What's your AIM? I'll just hit you up

|

9/16/2009 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 6:57 PM

|

9/16/2009 7:00 PM

first off i wasnt gonna scam u if i was gonna scam u i would of waited for the money to get here and never of replied back to u but obviousely i ididnt do that i told u that i couldnt sell u the wheel anymore which was the truthand i told u to hold it soo..whatever u cant say im a scammer when i never scammed or attempted to scam u so whatever....

|

9/16/2009 7:00 PM

first off i wasnt gonna scam u if i was gonna scam u i would of waited for the money to get here and never of replied back to u but obviousely i ididnt do that i told u that i couldnt sell u the wheel anymore which was the truthand i told u to hold it soo..whatever u cant say im a scammer when i never scammed or attempted to scam u so whatever....

|

9/16/2009 7:30 PM

DON'T SELL THINGS AND THEN BACK OUT AFTER SOMEONE SENDS YOU A MONEY ORDER.

You fucked me over, I'm out 85 bucks that I MIGHT see in two months, you didn't straight up ripped me off but you fucked me over. Because of that your rep should be in the toilet.

|

9/16/2009 7:30 PM

dude it was his wheel u are a scammer... period end of story if u did some shit like that to me i would wait to get my money back buy a plane ticket fly to where u live and beat ur ass now gtfo SCAMMER

|

LOOKING FOR A FREECOASTER WHEEL!!!!
and i got lots of refs on here and bmx-f
Email is Jaskew2424@yahoo.com

9/16/2009 7:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 7:33 PM

i never scammed him

|

9/16/2009 7:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 7:35 PM

so whatever u can say im a scammer....but im not a scammer....

|

9/16/2009 7:36 PM

and it wouldnt be his wheel untill i recieved the money i never recieved the money yet and i broke my frineds wheel so there for the wheel was still mine so i gave it to my friend.....i told him to hold the money

|

9/16/2009 7:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 7:48 PM

udbmx2 wrote:

and it wouldnt be his wheel untill i recieved the money i never recieved the money yet and i broke my frineds wheel so there for the wheel was still mine so i gave it to my friend.....i told him to hold the money

You act like holding the money is no big deal. Do you not understand that I now have to wait TWO FUCKING MONTHS to get my money back. I have to report the M.O., fill out all this paperwork, pay a fee, and then wait up to 60 days to get the money back, if I've been approved. We had a deal, and you broke it when you had no right to. Because of that, I got fucked over.

Still sounds like scamming to me. You can't sell shit then back out at the last minute with some bullshit excuse, especially when someone sends you a MO. And even more so since I texted you right before I sent it to make sure we still had a deal.

I gave you three options to make this right, you fought every one.

1. Ship the wheel, give your friend the 85 bucks
2. PayPal me my money back
3. Ship out c.c. with a tracking number, overnight preferred but then I said I didn't even care.

|

9/17/2009 2:15 PM

okay whatever i dont go on here that much anyway so i dont really care....

|

9/17/2009 2:37 PM

KillaRida wrote:

Sorry about that.

- Username

Thanks, I am going to start to delete these type of threads because they just become total bitch fest. Any way I saw you filled on out. It takes a bit to get them on the black list. In the mean time I would continue to talk to him about getting your money back. I would also recommend everyone to use paypal for transactions. So you can dispute the transaction if problems occur. I would say since he would make a pay pal is not to make a deal next time.

|

9/17/2009 5:41 PM

first off i dont have his money i never had it so he can hold the money order

|