Universal Hubguards?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2013 10:08 AM

I need like a rear FBM or Shadow or something that is truly universal. I can't keep getting fucked over cause some people just claim it's universal for rear hubs. I'd also like an alloy DSG. I want both hubugards preferably in black. I have around $20.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/4/2013 10:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2013 10:18 AM

What back hub do you have? I have an eastern pop n lock. It works on my mix and a mission hub I have. If I know what hub you're riding I can try to see if it would fit

Edit: I'll just look in your check and see what hub you have

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/4/2013 10:21 AM

I'm not positive if it would fit. I know Four has a shadow guard and someone else has a mutiny guard. I think it's xlilkillaluc15x

|

6/4/2013 11:02 AM

tomdon wrote:

I'm not positive if it would fit. I know Four has a shadow guard and someone else has a mutiny guard. I think it's xlilkillaluc15x

I might check out the Shadow hubguard. And last month, I bought a brand new Gsport Gland and Mutiny Hub Buddy V2 rear hubguard off of some Oscar dude. None of them worked so I just ended up selling them both. The rera spacer was way too big and the Gland rubbed on my forks in the front.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/4/2013 3:21 PM

tomdon wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I might check out the Shadow hubguard. And last month, I bought a brand new Gsport Gland and Mutiny Hub Buddy V2 rear hubguard off of some Oscar dude. None of them worked so I just ended up selling them both. The rera spacer was way too big and the Gland rubbed on my forks in the front.

Oh. That sucks. If you cant find anything I got a primo mix 8t with bsd guard and 23t ezra sprocket for 65 shipped. covers fees and all that bs

|

6/4/2013 4:09 PM

tomdon wrote:

Oh. That sucks. If you cant find anything I got a primo mix 8t with bsd guard and 23t ezra sprocket for 65 shipped. covers fees and all that bs

Yeah, it's just that I don't need all of that though.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update