Universal Hubguards?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2013 10:08 AM

I need like a rear FBM or Shadow or something that is truly universal. I can't keep getting fucked over cause some people just claim it's universal for rear hubs. I'd also like an alloy DSG. I want both hubugards preferably in black. I have around $20.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/4/2013 10:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2013 10:18 AM

What back hub do you have? I have an eastern pop n lock. It works on my mix and a mission hub I have. If I know what hub you're riding I can try to see if it would fit

Edit: I'll just look in your check and see what hub you have

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/4/2013 10:21 AM

I'm not positive if it would fit. I know Four has a shadow guard and someone else has a mutiny guard. I think it's xlilkillaluc15x

|

6/4/2013 11:02 AM

tomdon wrote:

I'm not positive if it would fit. I know Four has a shadow guard and someone else has a mutiny guard. I think it's ...more

I might check out the Shadow hubguard. And last month, I bought a brand new Gsport Gland and Mutiny Hub Buddy V2 rear hubguard off of some Oscar dude. None of them worked so I just ended up selling them both. The rera spacer was way too big and the Gland rubbed on my forks in the front.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/4/2013 3:21 PM

tomdon wrote:

I'm not positive if it would fit. I know Four has a shadow guard and someone else has a mutiny guard. I think it's ...more

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I might check out the Shadow hubguard. And last month, I bought a brand new Gsport Gland and Mutiny Hub Buddy V2 rear hubguard ...more

Oh. That sucks. If you cant find anything I got a primo mix 8t with bsd guard and 23t ezra sprocket for 65 shipped. covers fees and all that bs

|

6/4/2013 4:09 PM

tomdon wrote:

Oh. That sucks. If you cant find anything I got a primo mix 8t with bsd guard and 23t ezra sprocket for 65 shipped. covers ...more

Yeah, it's just that I don't need all of that though.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update