Vam999

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2009 2:01 PM

txt me or sumthing for the clamp.. 8?

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 1:48 PM

Check your sale thread and let me know if you down with the deal bro.

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

10/5/2009 2:14 PM

i just went to get it and theres like 4 scratches on it, but theyr small, ill just mail it to u first, if u dont like it, just mail it back. if u do then pay me. haha is that good?

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 2:25 PM

spikez5 wrote:

i just went to get it and theres like 4 scratches on it, but theyr small, ill just mail it to u first, if u dont like it, just mail it back. if u do then pay me. haha is that good?

That's fine man.

|

10/5/2009 2:30 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Vam999 wrote:

That's fine man.

email me ur address and how close to glastonbury are you? i mailed a headset cover to a guy there in a regular enevelope and a .42 stamp and it took 2 days. so that should be good.

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 2:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:14 PM

The seat clamp will not go trough man, I tried it before & they returned the clamp back, I thought it would be small enough but it wasn't.

There's a envelope called "Ready Post - Cushion Mailer" that one will work fine, Its only like $1.50

|

10/5/2009 2:40 PM

Vam999 wrote:

The seat clamp will not go trough man, I tried it before & they returned the clamp back, I thought it would be small enough but it wasn't.

There's a envelope called "Ready Post - Cushion Mailer" that one will work fine, Its only like $1.50

i shipped a headset protector and it went thru hahaha. alrite ill take it to the post office and be like will it work, if they say yes, then illl mail it, if they say no ill do that email me ur adderess.

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 2:40 PM

Vam999 wrote:

and dont they charge 1.5 JUST for the enevlope?

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 2:46 PM

Vam999 wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

Yeah that one! lol

And I sent you a e-mail, Check it!

|

10/5/2009 2:50 PM

Vam999 wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

Vam999 wrote:

Yeah that one! lol

And I sent you a e-mail, Check it!

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck dude. I SWEAR I had it in the envelope ready to be mailed and the envelope got moved and the clamp is gone, im trying to find it right NOW, but as of right now idk where the hell it is and im at work and as soon as i find it, ill mail it but ill keep u updated. I FUCKING HAD IT IN MY HAND AND IDK WHERE THE HELL ITS AT NOW

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 3:02 PM

Haha!

Its all good man, When you find it send it out bro.

|

10/5/2009 3:06 PM

Vam999 wrote:

Haha!

Its all good man, When you find it send it out bro.

im fuckin pissed cuz i just had it in my hand and i put it in the envelope then there was a call and i turn around the envelope is there, on ther second shelf and the clamp is gone

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 3:08 PM

I hate it when that happens, But ya man... If you find it just send it out tomorrow.

|

10/5/2009 3:20 PM

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the thing u said before for 1.50, does that include the postage? or is that just for the bag? i always thought its just for the bag and then 1.50 plus wtvr postage is.

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 3:36 PM

spikez5 wrote:

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the thing u said before for 1.50, does that include the postage? or is that just for the bag? i always thought its just for the bag and then 1.50 plus wtvr postage is.

You buy it, You put the item in and pretty much the shipping is free. lol

|

10/5/2009 4:18 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Vam999 wrote:

You buy it, You put the item in and pretty much the shipping is free. lol

fuck i been ripped nenever knew tat! and yah ill have my friend do that if he does, cuz he has to ship shit out too tomoro

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 4:21 PM

Sounds good bro, Let me know if he sends it out please!

I've been looking for one for so long! lol

|

10/5/2009 4:31 PM

Vam999 wrote:

Alrite! and wtf r u using now then!!?

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 4:31 PM

Vam999 wrote:

alrite and wtf r u using now then? and why s&m specificly? haha

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 4:35 PM

Vam999 wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

I got a Profile "Slim Jim" but it doesn't sit flush with my LTF, And the S&M clamp should sit flush cause my boy has one and it fits fine.

|

10/5/2009 4:41 PM

Vam999 wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

Vam999 wrote:

I got a Profile "Slim Jim" but it doesn't sit flush with my LTF, And the S&M clamp should sit flush cause my boy has one and it fits fine.

alrite haha and would u happen to have any bearing for a profile mini hub?

|

kobe bryant ready

10/5/2009 5:09 PM

I don't, Sorry homie.

|

10/6/2009 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2009 11:43 AM

Mailed it out today, and yo shipping with 2.68, i went there, got the envelope, and then they charged me 1.50 and then 1.18 for the postage!

|

kobe bryant ready

10/6/2009 12:32 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Mailed it out today, and yo shipping with 2.68, i went there, got the envelope, and then they charged me 1.50 and then 1.18 for the postage!

I'll send you $10 here soon man.

Thanks!

|