Verde Cartel Kiraly 20.75 in Green

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2011 6:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2011 6:56 PM

I've seen a lot of threads about people wanting to buy frames, so i figured I would just put it here and anyone interested can let me know.
Like the title says, Verde Cartel Kiraly 20.75.. Offer up. No trades.
i also have bars to go with it
Verde Cartel 2 bars, 28 by 8.1
[LINK TO IMAGE]
If you want better pics, text me at 978-518-0360

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

11/29/2011 7:13 PM

Damn, that's the exact frame I want. I'm just not sure if I could get money. How much you think you would let it go for? I don't really know prices of used things. >.>

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/29/2011 7:15 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Damn, that's the exact frame I want. I'm just not sure if I could get money. How much you think you would let it go for? I don't really know prices of used things. >.>

well it comes with a BB and its in really good condition. so like 160 shipped?

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.

11/29/2011 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2011 7:18 PM

I might be able to do that. I won't really be able to know if I can do it until tomorrow night.

What size is the BB? Nvm, saw your bike check.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/29/2011 7:21 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I might be able to do that. I won't really be able to know if I can do it until tomorrow night.

text me tomorrow night then good sir.

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

11/29/2011 7:26 PM

good deal on a good frame

|

11/29/2011 7:36 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

Okay, I will. Just FYI, I've never purchased anything used online, so I'll probably need help, haha.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/29/2011 8:02 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

One Size FITs All wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Okay, I will. Just FYI, I've never purchased anything used online, so I'll probably need help, haha.

well all you need is a paypal. you send the money, i send the frame. its pretty easy haha

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

11/30/2011 11:53 AM

bump

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

11/30/2011 12:25 PM

Okay, I'm gonna be able to buy it. I just have to wait until tonight when my dad gets home because I don't have a credit card, haha. I'll be using his Pay Pal. It should be around 6:30 when I can do everything at the earliest.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/30/2011 4:02 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Okay, I'm gonna be able to buy it. I just have to wait until tonight when my dad gets home because I don't have a credit card, haha. I'll be using his Pay Pal. It should be around 6:30 when I can do everything at the earliest.

okay text me when you can send the money. 9785180360

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

11/30/2011 4:07 PM

Okay. Will be in 15-30 minutes.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

12/1/2011 1:28 PM

frame still available?

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/1/2011 9:51 PM

I MIGHT be interested.........

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

12/2/2011 6:00 AM

If its sold im selling the same frame in black. Id do 160 shipped. Check my sig!

|

12/2/2011 12:27 PM

Its sold. Check out his^.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

12/28/2011 12:28 PM

Haven't gotten it yet. :/

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴