WANT: S&M frame, Primo axle, 9t primo driver, 8-10t profile driver

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2010 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:57 AM

Yup

S&M frame 20.5-21 tt frame

Primo 14mm for mix doesnt matter if its cut

9t primo driver with pawls and springs

8,9 or 10t profile driver ti or chromoly hopefully with springs and pwals


I have tons of stuff to trade

|

11/24/2010 8:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:58 AM

s&m cardona painted black 20.75 no scratches or dents offer
primo mix hub to shadow rim all black pretty new offer

|

REFS:naters14,irideafly(x2), thurgood.Jenkins,theFITmexican, gstring02,throwafit, wolfen, kinkfreebird20,Falconsivan(scammed me), austinmckee23(x2), mikelee(x2), thekinker2010, prophet,scramhype

11/24/2010 9:43 AM

I have a mix wheel just want to move up to 9t from 8t and get an extra axle so I dont have to female the Ti axle but what trades or how much do you want?

|

11/24/2010 1:36 PM

20.5 dirtbike

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

11/24/2010 1:37 PM

jb07 wrote:

20.5 dirtbike

specs, trades?

|

11/24/2010 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:58 AM

i might be getting a 20.75 S&M stricker
black
if your interested hmu
562 500 4386

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/24/2010 5:10 PM

JCWpp88 wrote:

i might be getting a 20.75 S&M stricker
black
if your interested hmu
562 500 4386

which one? anchor?

|

11/24/2010 10:11 PM

i gotta a mix axle.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/25/2010 8:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:58 AM

I have an S&M LTF 21" Black Custom for sale in perfect condition too. Only 4 months old, NO scratches, dents, or dings, has a 13.55 chainstay, gyro tabs, welded 990 mounts(stronger and lighter than bolt on) Custom painted stealth LTF logo on the top tube(no decals) and comes with pitchfork XLT for 399.00 cost me 680 frame and fork. Selling cause wrist surgery from my work. Going to be off the bike for a year.

|

11/25/2010 11:55 AM

Dennis916 wrote:

i gotta a mix axle.

price or trades?

|

11/25/2010 12:04 PM

Zer0gravity wrote:

I have an S&M LTF 21" Black Custom for sale in perfect condition too. Only 4 months old, NO scratches, dents, or dings, has a 13.55 chainstay, gyro tabs, welded 990 mounts(stronger and lighter than bolt on) Custom painted stealth LTF logo on the top tube(no decals) and comes with pitchfork XLT for 399.00 cost me 680 frame and fork. Selling cause wrist surgery from my work. Going to be off the bike for a year.

do you have pictures?

|

11/25/2010 12:57 PM

I got Pic's you want me to post them on Photobucket or send em to your email? Price no trade.

|

11/25/2010 1:45 PM

http://www.bmx-forum.com/threads/224793-Rainy-day-new-shoe-laces-and-some-coors?p=3269921#post3269921

my bike check on the forum, i want other frames on trade i just want something bigger

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

11/25/2010 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2010 1:45 AM

Dennis916 wrote:

i gotta a mix axle.

irideafly wrote:

price or trades?

12 shipped? or offer
what do you have to trade?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/26/2010 9:41 AM

jb07 wrote:

http://www.bmx-forum.com/threads/224793-Rainy-day-new-shoe-laces-and-some-coors?p=3269921#post3269921

my bike check on the forum, i want other frames on trade i just want something bigger

didnt I deal with you before? Im Who.Me./Pieceoffitrider on Bmx-f, would you sell it, if so how much?






Dennis, my sale thread is on the first page or I can give you 10

|

11/26/2010 10:51 AM

im sure, ive done lots of deals on there. idk offer up

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

11/26/2010 11:49 AM

I can do the 10, you just need the axle right without hardware?
im going to be heading to the p.o later today so i can get it shipped out today.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

12/19/2010 12:07 PM

irideafly wrote:

which one? anchor?

its the one with the anchor im pretty sure its the 2009 model

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]