WANTED: ODYSSEY BRAKE LEVER

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2009 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2009 2:01 PM

Let me know the color, size, and price. Paypal only. Looking cheap.Looking mostly for limited edition colors. Thanks

|

[]D [] []V[] []D

6/19/2009 2:11 PM

still looking for a fit d.l.d.?

|

refs: bmxforlife119 x2, bryan d x2, mikeo1112,

6/19/2009 2:33 PM

What color and how much? Thanks

|

[]D [] []V[] []D

6/19/2009 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2009 2:47 PM

black and for $55. is that too much? it's only a month old

|

refs: bmxforlife119 x2, bryan d x2, mikeo1112,

6/19/2009 4:25 PM

I have a black trigger , chrome trigger , and flouresent red medium lever , I'll take 10 for the black , 16 for the chrome , and 14 for the floro red

|

Refs:spikez5,kl,fattraxrules,legendsx23,BEASTASSDICKwink,scramhype,bikeaholic
Ride street, park, and no dirt *_* Bmx all day........ i guess *_* FELT BIKES!!!!!(and others)

6/19/2009 4:26 PM

martinhernandez wrote:

black and for $55. is that too much? it's only a month old

Yes

|

Refs:spikez5,kl,fattraxrules,legendsx23,BEASTASSDICKwink,scramhype,bikeaholic
Ride street, park, and no dirt *_* Bmx all day........ i guess *_* FELT BIKES!!!!!(and others)

6/19/2009 4:29 PM

Ftkallday wrote:

I have a black trigger , chrome trigger , and flouresent red medium lever , I'll take 10 for the black , 16 for the chrome , and 14 for the floro red

Sorry I was on my friends account I'm on mine now

|

live fast ride faster

6/19/2009 4:45 PM

Can I please see a pic of the flourescent red lever? thanks

|

[]D [] []V[] []D

6/19/2009 4:46 PM

martinhernandez wrote:

black and for $55. is that too much? it's only a month old

Ftkallday wrote:

Yes

Sorry no thanks its a little much and Im not looking for black but thanks

|

[]D [] []V[] []D

6/19/2009 5:28 PM

1m2a3t4t wrote:

Can I please see a pic of the flourescent red lever? thanks

Sure wats your email

|

live fast ride faster

6/19/2009 5:57 PM

matlockfam6@verizon.net and do you still have the flourescent yellow lever? thanks

|

[]D [] []V[] []D

6/19/2009 6:38 PM

1m2a3t4t wrote:

matlockfam6@verizon.net and do you still have the flourescent yellow lever? thanks

no i dont have the flourecent yellow lever but i might be getting rid of my flourecent yellow dirt forks if u want those ? ill get pics of those too, i have pics of them on my bike

|

live fast ride faster

6/19/2009 8:48 PM

No thanks just looking for a lever

|

[]D [] []V[] []D

6/19/2009 9:41 PM

Pics sent

|

live fast ride faster

6/20/2009 10:06 AM

Umm.... sorry its a little too scratched for me. but thanks

|

[]D [] []V[] []D

6/20/2009 11:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:14 PM

1m2a3t4t wrote:

Umm.... sorry its a little too scratched for me. but thanks

Okayy ? If u ride and use it it's gunna get scratched , I mean most of the parts on here are USED , good luck trying to find wat u want smile


|

live fast ride faster