WTB 165mm crank arms

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2016 8:56 PM

anybody got any 165mm crank arms 8 spline pinch bolts.... i would like to try some out before i commit to anything expensive

|

10/8/2016 7:20 AM

JRsmoothee wrote:

anybody got any 165mm crank arms 8 spline pinch bolts.... i would like to try some out before i commit to anything expensive

I've got some profile Spline Drives in 165 that I'll let go for stupid cheap if you'd like. Only thing is you'll need a 48mm Spindle. I'll sell you one too for a killer deal if you'd like. Really just trying to get rid of them so I can buy new parts. Text me if you're interested. 630.290.0972

|

10/8/2016 11:35 AM

JRsmoothee wrote:

Sean_Goff wrote:

I've got some profile Spline Drives in 165 that I'll let go for stupid cheap if you'd like. Only thing is you'll need a 48mm ...more

Let me see them and price please

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/9/2016 7:42 AM

JRsmoothee wrote:

Sean_Goff wrote:

I've got some profile Spline Drives in 165 that I'll let go for stupid cheap if you'd like. Only thing is you'll need a 48mm ...more

The Horror Contact wrote:

Let me see them and price please

Hi. Please text me next time as it's a lot easier to send photos and write messages outside of this site without having to add captcha codes every time I want to send something which is why I added my number where you can also reach me for the same information. I've had these about 2 months and got them from a guy on here. Lightly ridden, no crank arms or crooks. Check them out. 70 shipped for just the arms or 100 with a Spindle included. If you would like to ask more questions or want more pics please contact me at my number. Thanks. Photo

Photo

Photo

|