WTB Bone Deth stuffs and misc parts

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2020 12:41 PM

Just getting back into riding after 5 or so years off. Fat and out of shape I want to get back into what I was riding before. Bring me some Bone Deth parts.

8.5 rise Deadman Bars
Bastard or Creepozoid frame
Any decent 3 piece cranks (dig Eclat and Odyssey)
28mm Offset forks

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/3/2020 1:02 PM

Dang. I remember drooling over your Bone Deth build years ago. BD is coming out with a new Colt Fake frame and other stuff.

|





8/3/2020 1:06 PM

I have a set of odyssey caliber cranks. 175mm, mid bottom bracket included.

Can move a little on the price if we’re dealing direct

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=124283467446&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND


WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

8/6/2020 7:54 AM

A08 wrote:

I have a set of odyssey caliber cranks. 175mm, mid bottom bracket included.

Can move a little on the price if we’re dealing direct

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=124283467446&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

I wish I could swing it right now. Stuck on the cheap side at the moment.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/6/2020 7:55 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Dang. I remember drooling over your Bone Deth build years ago. BD is coming out with a new Colt Fake frame and other stuff.

Dude, I regret selling that thing.....

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/6/2020 7:57 AM

I think empire just got a big bonedeth shipment..

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND


WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

8/6/2020 8:28 AM

Now that's a name I haven't seen in awhile. Your Bone Deth build was one of the best ever.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/6/2020 8:31 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Now that's a name I haven't seen in awhile. Your Bone Deth build was one of the best ever.

Decided to stop being so fat and start riding again. my knees still work and I'm in my 30s so why not.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/6/2020 1:36 PM

I just got back into BMX. Is Bone Deth a good parts company? I saw Empire getting in a ton of Bone Deth stuff in recently.

|

8/6/2020 2:33 PM

I've got a pair of 48 spline cranks, I can't remember what brand. They're pretty beefy with a 1pc spindle and sprocket boss. Shoot me a text 5862295853, down to meet up locally too.

|

8/6/2020 7:45 PM

skribblez32 wrote:

I just got back into BMX. Is Bone Deth a good parts company? I saw Empire getting in a ton of Bone Deth stuff in recently.

They make some super solid stuff. It holds up to Sean Burns and Colt Fake.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/10/2020 5:13 PM

If you find a Bastard I'll buy it and ill pay you enough money to get lipo so you won't need it.
Photo

|

8/10/2020 7:14 PM

Dude I'd kill for a Bastard frame. It was basically a renamed Liiving Dead frame.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/11/2020 1:56 AM

Droogskull wrote:

Dude I'd kill for a Bastard frame. It was basically a renamed Liiving Dead frame.

I know how you feel it's the last one I need.

|

8/11/2020 10:45 AM

Droogskull wrote:

Dude I'd kill for a Bastard frame. It was basically a renamed Liiving Dead frame.

FistFucDethGrip wrote:

I know how you feel it's the last one I need.

Got any extras frames laying around unbuilt?

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/11/2020 11:18 AM

I’ve got some stuff for sale if you’re interested. Everything aftermarket and kind of on the cheap side.. check my recent post of everything

|

8/13/2020 3:23 AM

Droogskull wrote:

Dude I'd kill for a Bastard frame. It was basically a renamed Liiving Dead frame.

FistFucDethGrip wrote:

I know how you feel it's the last one I need.

Droogskull wrote:

Got any extras frames laying around unbuilt?

Nothing I want to part with atm, but I'll keep my eye out for a creep for ya I see them often.

|

8/22/2020 2:01 PM

Saw this on Facebook and remember your post, not sure if this helps you out or not. Photo

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/22/2020 5:48 PM

I have set of Bone Deth cranks. Basically brand new in black if you are interested.

I can upload some pics.

|

8/25/2020 6:00 PM

Nike iD wrote:

Saw this on Facebook and remember your post, not sure if this helps you out or not. Photo

I'll have to see if I can find that post. That's perfect.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/25/2020 6:03 PM

Droogskull wrote:

I'll have to see if I can find that post. That's perfect.

If you want to add me I can send the post to you (Noah Farver)

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/25/2020 7:23 PM

Nike iD wrote:

Saw this on Facebook and remember your post, not sure if this helps you out or not. Photo

Droogskull wrote:

I'll have to see if I can find that post. That's perfect.

Nike iD wrote:

If you want to add me I can send the post to you (Noah Farver)

I found it and messaged him.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/25/2020 9:11 PM

Droogskull wrote:

I found it and messaged him.

Word hopefully it works out

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/28/2020 7:36 AM

Nike iD wrote:

If you want to add me I can send the post to you (Noah Farver)

Droogskull wrote:

I found it and messaged him.

Nike iD wrote:

Word hopefully it works out

Dude has yet to get back with me on it.....

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght