WTB - Cheapest Handlebars possible

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2018 3:19 PM

Looking to spend close to nothing for some handlebars for a project. Just going to cut them up, so condition or quality doesn't matter.
Stock, used, or even broken is ideal. Size doesn't matter.

Truthfully, I'd hope to only pay for shipping for your old junk (could maybe even save on shipping if you want to cut them up for me!) So if you're looking to make a quick buck, I am not your guy!

Let me know what you guys got

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/27/2018 3:25 PM

Just looking to make one of these gopro mounts. If you wanna do the cutting for me, it should fit in a small enough box to not cost much at all!

Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

5/28/2018 10:49 PM

Want to say i have some old bars laying around, i got you if i can find the good ol pipe cutter wink

|

What's pepperoni my homie?

5/29/2018 5:04 PM

You could do something similar with an old crankset too.

|

5/30/2018 4:47 PM

Brutal wrote:

Want to say i have some old bars laying around, i got you if i can find the good ol pipe cutter wink

Let me know!

|