WTB Flybikes Tierra 21 (21.4)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2020 9:07 AM

Hi everyone,

I've joined in hope of finding one of these, just got back into riding after about 10 years off.
I had a V1 and sold it years back. I know I missed out on the new frames last year which I should have bought.

If anyone has one or knows where I can buy one (I'm in the UK) please get in touch.

|

8/6/2020 12:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2020 12:57 PM

LJO wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've joined in hope of finding one of these, just got back into riding after about 10 years off.
I had a V1 and sold it years back. I know I missed out on the new frames last year which I should have bought.

If anyone has one or knows where I can buy one (I'm in the UK) please get in touch.

Hey mate, I've got a V3 Tierra Dylan Mount version in Mint colour, no dent's, cracks and barely any scratches 21" measured 20.6" rideable. Has affix slot on head tube. Let me know if you're interested.

|

8/6/2020 1:09 PM

LJO wrote:

Hi everyone,

Cellmember wrote:

Hey mate, I've got a V3 Tierra Dylan Mount version in Mint colour, no dent's, cracks and barely any scratches 21" measured 20.6" rideable. Has affix slot on head tube. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi mate,

I'm looking for the 21" that measures at 21.4" I believe?
I know I'll need the longer top tube as my old V1 was a 20.6 and I'm 6ft1

Thanks for the reply.

|

8/6/2020 1:31 PM

LJO wrote:

Hi mate,

I'm looking for the 21" that measures at 21.4" I believe?
I know I'll need the longer top tube as my old V1 was a 20.6 and I'm 6ft1

Thanks for the reply.

No problem, all good.

|

8/23/2020 3:08 PM

LJO wrote:

Hi everyone,

Cellmember wrote:

Id def be interested in that mint tierra. How much are you looking for?

|

8/23/2020 4:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2020 4:55 PM

iFLYBikes wrote:

Oh okay, $150 Au. So about 108-110 Us.

|

8/23/2020 5:02 PM

iFLYBikes wrote:

Shoot me a pm if you're interested or I can pm you my email.

|

8/23/2020 5:52 PM

Cellmember wrote:

iFLYBikes wrote:

Cellmember wrote:

Shoot me a pm if you're interested or I can pm you my email.

pm'd cool

|

8/24/2020 2:32 AM

I'm still looking for the 21" (21.4)
Now have a 2008 20.6 and a 2012 20.6

|

9/25/2020 3:19 AM

BUMP

|

10/22/2020 3:41 PM

Where is the 2012 20.6 ?!?!

|

10/22/2020 3:43 PM

LJO wrote:

Hi everyone,

Cellmember wrote:

Could you ship to canada ?!?!?

|