WTB Freecoaster Part: KHE Internals (Spring Ball Pins) Helpppp

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2010 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:08 AM

Hey guys, I recently bought a used KHE Geisha freecoaster hub off of a member here and its in mostly working condition minus these little guys.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I need a set of the spring pin cages circled in red above. Ones from a Federal, Alientation & KHE (anything with the KHE internals) should work fine.

If anyone has a set I badly need them. I'd much rather try'n get them from someone here before purchasing an entire new rear axle setup just to get those. Thanks guys!

|

6/18/2010 9:06 PM

bumppp

|

6/18/2010 9:54 PM

i have an old axle from my federal freecoaster, but that was the same problem i had so replaced it, you want to try it?

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/18/2010 10:38 PM

hmmm do you think they'd be functional as in the ball bearings stick out a bit or are they pretty bad? thanks for the reply =)

|

6/18/2010 10:38 PM

the one sticks out but the other is like worn down and wont pop out

|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
facebook.
Instagram

6/18/2010 10:40 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

not sure if you can see it there or not, crappy webcam pic
|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
facebook.
Instagram

6/19/2010 11:42 AM

how much would you want for the two pins and the spring? =) i'd like to try at least the one

|

6/19/2010 11:46 AM

Axle runs 20 bucks.

http://www.danscomp.com/439089.php?cat=PARTS

I understand it is for a Reverse, BUT those pieces are the same, and by the time you buy them off someone and get them shipped, you are probably gonna be nearing the 20 buck range. I would just get new.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/19/2010 9:44 PM

thanks for the good advice dave, i had looked around for that assembly but was having trouble finding a decent price on it. $20 for new spring pins plus having replacement studs around seems like the smartest bet to me, thanks man

|