WTB Ocean Blue Odyssey Forks and Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2011 7:56 PM

Need ocean blue Odyssey forks and bars. Looking for some in nice shape. Hit me up if you have some for sale or trade.

|

6/16/2011 8:08 PM

pretty rare shit good luck trying to fine them
i love how all these newbs come here looking for trendy odyssey colors

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

6/16/2011 8:24 PM

Trendy Odyssey colors? No, that just happens to be what color my frame is and I am trying to match my bars and forks. Wtf man, really?

|

6/16/2011 9:10 PM

Spray paint ... The answer to you question if you like the specs of the prey parts buy somebones that need painted and try tO match the color the best you can no one cares about colors just ride your bike man

|

Refs:
Brenden1207
Element4all

6/16/2011 9:15 PM

nebikr13 wrote:

Spray paint ... The answer to you question if you like the specs of the prey parts buy somebones that need painted and try tO match the color the best you can no one cares about colors just ride your bike man

i can kinda relate to him i like having a matching dialed bike gets you stokes to ride haha but again mines all black so it can be easier to maintain lol

|

Refs: bstick, Genesis, ~Stolen Boy~, netty speghetti, Night Light, Austin Read

6/16/2011 9:18 PM

They make parts in all different colors for a reason right? Colors have nothing to do with how you ride but you want your shit to look good don't you? I will probably end up going with spray paint honestly, the ocean blue parts are way to hard to come by anymore (other than wheels). How well does spray paint hold up on forks and bars? I've never sprayed a bike before.

|

6/16/2011 9:25 PM

you can always get it powdercoated by an autobody shop for just bars and forks should be pretty cheap or clearcoat the spraypaint

|

REFS: bought from 2funny4u, timdalton, meanwun, BStick, ecuadevil x2, daniel21, joshuawhitman96,
Shutta, kurtnut, oscar5788, pcoco, madistra( refund for shipping quote error) Ugot2dewitt and 100% positive feedback on Ebay (member since 1999 and bought from ammerie on pinkbike.com, ak_guero, derek amoth

6/16/2011 9:27 PM

I'll have to look into powder coating. If I do spray paint myself I would probably clear coat the shit out of whatever I paint. Trying to match up that ocean blue might be tricky though.

|

6/17/2011 11:29 AM

my friend has directors in that color but hes wants to aint them black so if u have black directors to trade then???????????

|

6/17/2011 1:01 PM

raidohygf wrote:

my friend has directors in that color but hes wants to aint them black so if u have black directors to trade then???????????

Just sent you a message yo hit me up!

|

6/19/2011 1:48 PM

raidohygf you get my message yo let me know whats up with them directors

|