WTB Odyssey Aaron Ross Tearaway Seat

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2011 11:03 AM

If you have one hit me up, looking for the dark denim with blue and pink underneath. All I can find is the orange/red seat.

|

Refs! // jb07, AyoBmx, Dirt Nasty, ecuadevil, spikez5, JakeSalbert, TCbmx

7/10/2011 10:26 PM

Bump!

|

7/11/2011 8:05 AM

|

BLRBMX "Dee hos you need to stop being so butthurt. It's vital, we're dicks. Get over it"
LEGIT guys tinybikeride33,Tcbmx,BEASTASSdick,milou,spikes5,Dee hos,BrokenBmx,Tito24,Aguers

7/11/2011 8:25 AM

i think they have the lables wrong, the herringbone is the etnies collab, i havee it, and its mint keys and orange spaces underneath

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

7/11/2011 8:29 AM

trentydoo wrote: http://www.empirebmx.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7119 empire has this

Warchol2 wrote:

i think they have the lables wrong, the herringbone is the etnies collab, i havee it, and its mint keys and orange spaces underneath

I think you are right, I called full factory distro a while back and I think they told me the herringbone is the mint green and orange. I am going to call empire when they open and find out whats up with these. I am pretty sure the black denim is the blue and pink...which is the one I am looking for. They must have put these back up recently because last time I checked they were not on the site.

|

7/11/2011 8:34 AM

JMIES419 wrote:

I think you are right, I called full factory distro a while back and I think they told me the herringbone is the mint green and orange. I am going to call empire when they open and find out whats up with these. I am pretty sure the black denim is the blue and pink...which is the one I am looking for. They must have put these back up recently because last time I checked they were not on the site.

ya, and i know odyssey has a black denim on on thier store, but idk what it is undneath

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

7/11/2011 9:21 AM

Just confirmed with Empire the black etnies tearaway has blue and pink underneath. Yessss, order up! They said they had like 200 of them.

|

7/12/2011 6:59 AM

Are they pivotal

|

7/12/2011 7:02 AM

SuperstarDK wrote:

Are they pivotal

Nope, railed. Odyssey said sometime last year they were going to be releasing these seats in pivotal but still have not. I ordered the seat and a Odyssey intact post so I will be good to go.

|

7/12/2011 7:12 AM

Yeah I have been waiting for that. I guess I will have to buy me a new seat post

|

7/12/2011 7:12 AM

Yeah I have been waiting for that. I guess I will have to buy me a new seat post

|

7/12/2011 7:16 AM

SuperstarDK wrote:

Same here, but empire has the blue and pink etnies seat which is the first color combo that came out in that seat and probably the hardest to find out of the 3 variations. Intact post is like $21 and its a solid post so I just decided to spend the extra money so I can run the seat. I should have it by thursday, it already shipped.

|