WTB Odyssey Aaron Ross Tires

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2011 3:11 PM

Looking for some new or slightly used ALL BLACK Odyssey Aaron Ross tires, regular or plyte does not matter. Need 2.10 and 2.35 if possible. I have funds in Paypal ready or can work out a trade if you need something. I have 2X chrome Odyssey Hazard Lite rims and like new gold Animal sway bars for trade. Hit me up if you have these tires! Thanks!

|

Refs! // jb07, AyoBmx, Dirt Nasty, ecuadevil, spikez5, JakeSalbert, TCbmx

7/17/2011 3:49 PM

How much do you want for the rims and post a pic?

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

7/17/2011 4:49 PM

Wolfen wrote:

Can't take or post any pictures until I get home from work tonight. I will do it either tonight after midnight or in the morning. If you would like I can text the pictures to you when I take them, I'd need your number though. Haven't really thought about what I would like to sell them for yet. They have no bends/dings/dents in them but there is some pitting and flaking of the chrome like any other used chrome wheel. I could probably do like $70 shipped? What do you think?

|

7/17/2011 4:54 PM

Wolfen wrote:

JMIES419 wrote:

Can't take or post any pictures until I get home from work tonight. I will do it either tonight after midnight or in the morning. If you would like I can text the pictures to you when I take them, I'd need your number though. Haven't really thought about what I would like to sell them for yet. They have no bends/dings/dents in them but there is some pitting and flaking of the chrome like any other used chrome wheel. I could probably do like $70 shipped? What do you think?

I wanted to know if there was any pitting and flaking and you just answered all my questions. I will probably buy new rims. Thank you

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

7/17/2011 5:01 PM

hey your in toledo, lets shred!! im in elyria!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/17/2011 5:10 PM

@Wolfen, Okay, let me know if you change your mind.

@future FBM, Yo I need some tires to shred on and let's go!

|

7/17/2011 5:21 PM

JMIES419 wrote:

@Wolfen, Okay, let me know if you change your mind.

@future FBM, Yo I need some tires to shred on and let's go!

uhmm i think mattmuldoon has an aitken 2.25 front version, i bought his other one and a fly and he sold them to me for 35 bucks shipped BRAND new hit him up!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/17/2011 7:12 PM

I have a set of the orange.

|

7/17/2011 7:17 PM

SuperstarDK wrote:

I have a set of the orange.

Thanks but I need all black, orange would not look right at all on my setup.

|

7/17/2011 7:36 PM

future FBM wrote:

hey your in toledo, lets shred!! im in elyria!

i am in amherst haha!

|

Refs JakeSalbert, JMIES419, Ultrablade!
text: 806 654 3630
lots of parts!!!

7/19/2011 8:33 PM

Bumpp!

|

7/19/2011 9:43 PM

i have a fairly new one

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

7/19/2011 9:45 PM

iridebmx2122 wrote:

i have a fairly new one

All black? Regular or Plyte? What size? Do you have any pics?

|

7/19/2011 9:46 PM

i can txt you a pic but its just a tire theres not much to look at

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

7/19/2011 9:48 PM

iridebmx2122 wrote:

i can txt you a pic but its just a tire theres not much to look at

I just wanted to see what kind of shape it's in...lol. What size is it? Is it the regular Aaron Ross tire or is it the Aaron Ross Plyte?

|

7/19/2011 9:49 PM

hold on ill go look and give me ur # ill send u a pic

|

7/19/2011 9:54 PM

its 2.1 and idk if its a plyte but its got nough tread to ride for awhile

|

7/19/2011 9:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2011 9:58 PM

iridebmx2122 wrote:

hold on ill go look and give me ur # ill send u a pic

Okay.

|

7/19/2011 9:55 PM

iridebmx2122 wrote:

its 2.1 and idk if its a plyte but its got nough tread to ride for awhile

Text me.

|