Sold

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2019 6:35 PM

I have a fit freecoaster and no slack rings, I have contacted fit with no avail. I was wondering if anyone has some spares they'd be willing to part with. I'm looking for 3 for minimum slack BTW.

|

11/20/2019 7:35 PM

Minimum slack ): you sound like a cassette rider lol. Also slack rings are universal, just hit up your local bike shop and they should have some on the low

|

11/20/2019 8:26 PM

jcar6458 wrote:

Minimum slack ): you sound like a cassette rider lol. Also slack rings are universal, just hit up your local bike shop and ...more

I was a cassette rider for awhile but then I got my bike stolen. My coaster didn't have much slack before I did some maintenance because something was sticky so now it has maximum slack and I keep hitting my knees. I also don't have any shops near me that even stock BMX at all, and I know more than the shop which isn't good. Also I'd get a Cassette but I can't afford itsad

|

11/20/2019 10:27 PM

Vaughn B wrote:

I was a cassette rider for awhile but then I got my bike stolen. My coaster didn't have much slack before I did some ...more

I may have some extras I can dig up. PM me and I'll rummage the toolboxes in the morning

|

11/21/2019 6:23 AM

You can always find some washers that fit at a hardware store. that is all i did in the same situation.

|

11/21/2019 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2019 9:55 AM

Vaughn B wrote:

I have a fit freecoaster and no slack rings, I have contacted fit with no avail. I was wondering if anyone has some spares ...more

|

11/22/2019 9:54 AM

|

11/24/2019 4:46 PM

We have new ones in packs of 3 at the shop but we are in BC Canada.

|