WTB/T: FBM forks 3/8"

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2011 10:13 AM

yo - im looking to buy or trade for a pair of fbm forks: choppers, kick ass, cb4k, whatever, just has to have 3/8th drops and have the compression bolt and be in decent shape. Let me know if you're holding. Have PayPal or things for trade(CHallenger stem, Race XLT stem, XLT clamp and large bar tabs in olive, and older frames (Call Girl, Angel of Death) and cranks (Profile DJ arms 180's). If you're interested in a trade for something get at me and I'll get some photos for you.

|

Mass X Gravitational acceleration

5/2/2011 7:37 PM

go dam dude. i got those kick asses!!! buy em from me!! text 440 328 6115

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/3/2011 8:55 AM

future FBM wrote:

go dam dude. i got those kick asses!!! buy em from me!! text 440 328 6115

ah, i saw your FS thread but it said the forks were gone? Got your # but can't text while @ work, get back to me here if you can. What size is the welded in starnut and how much you want for em?

|

5/3/2011 12:39 PM

buddy flaked. adn these are the newest so there is no star nut. comes with compression

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/3/2011 12:40 PM

lookin for 50 shipped

|

5/4/2011 8:41 AM

future FBM wrote:

buddy flaked. adn these are the newest so there is no star nut. comes with compression

ok. so no welded in starnut but what size is the one that's already in the steer tube? is the bolt hollow or solid? and the forks themselves are nice and straight and dent free?

Can you get some closer pictures of the crown race area?

I was thinking $40 shipped at most. If I'm too cheap for you its all good, just let me know.

|

5/4/2011 11:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2011 11:55 AM

future FBM wrote:

lofiandicons wrote:

ok. so no welded in starnut but what size is the one that's already in the steer tube? is the bolt hollow or solid? and the forks themselves are nice and straight and dent free?

I was thinking $40 shipped at most. If I'm too cheap for you its all good, just let me know.

is only 50 shippd cuz those forks arent the lighest ya kno? and i will when he givs em back, e rode em to see if he liked em. can you at least text me your number so i have it?? bolt is solid, and im not sure the size, and it actualy is welded in my bad. no dents, and race was removed but being replaced

|

5/4/2011 12:22 PM

future FBM wrote:

lofiandicons wrote:

future FBM wrote:

is only 50 shippd cuz those forks arent the lighest ya kno? and i will when he givs em back, e rode em to see if he liked em. can you at least text me your number so i have it?? bolt is solid, and im not sure the size, and it actualy is welded in my bad. no dents, and race was removed but being replaced

i'll pass man, $50 is too much for me

|

5/4/2011 12:37 PM

lofiandicons wrote:

future FBM wrote:

lofiandicons wrote:

45? 40 and grips? offer up bro

|

5/5/2011 7:51 AM

future FBM wrote:

lofiandicons wrote:

future FBM wrote:

I want to see that the crown race area is nice and clean. Post up some pics and then we'll talk more.

|

5/5/2011 12:20 PM

lofiandicons wrote:

future FBM wrote:

lofiandicons wrote:

I want to see that the crown race area is nice and clean. Post up some pics and then we'll talk more.

ok

|