WTB Tree Ergo Slim Seat in Tan

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2017 12:15 PM

Looking for a Tree Ergo Slim Seat, Tan or Brown-- lemme know what you have- cash in hand...

|

...thrashing my body since 1969

txt me at 401-644-732nine or email onefooteleven@yahoo.com
100% Positive Refs

11/19/2017 1:14 AM

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

11/19/2017 5:26 AM

Thanks for posting up the link, but they aren't available anymore- that's why I have a wanted ad up-

|

...thrashing my body since 1969

txt me at 401-644-732nine or email onefooteleven@yahoo.com
100% Positive Refs

11/19/2017 6:35 AM

I have a black one I'd part with, not quite what you are looking for but I thought I'd offer!

|

1/31/2018 10:01 PM

scrub74 wrote:

I have a black one I'd part with, not quite what you are looking for but I thought I'd offer!

Can you post a pic and price?

|

2/6/2018 7:58 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Can you post a pic and price?

Sorry, didn’t see this! It’s almost brand new and shipping costs suck so $30 shipped in the US is about the best I can do.

Photo

|

2/6/2018 8:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2018 8:11 PM

found one, but thanks--

that seat looks brown?? It's Black?? Nice barcode and quadsaw by the way--

|

...thrashing my body since 1969

txt me at 401-644-732nine or email onefooteleven@yahoo.com
100% Positive Refs

2/6/2018 8:47 PM

It’s black, looking forward to riding that Barcode - too wet here in the PNW!

|

2/7/2018 9:46 PM

scrub74 wrote:

I have a black one I'd part with, not quite what you are looking for but I thought I'd offer!

Bulletpup wrote:

Can you post a pic and price?

scrub74 wrote:

Sorry, didn’t see this! It’s almost brand new and shipping costs suck so $30 shipped in the US is about the best I can do.

Photo

...more

Im not sure I can justify 30 bucks even though it looks like its been well taken care of. Thank you for responding though! smile

|

2/9/2018 7:57 AM

OOOOOF that is a nice seat.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

2/19/2018 10:57 AM

scrub74 wrote:

I have a black one I'd part with, not quite what you are looking for but I thought I'd offer!

Bulletpup wrote:

Can you post a pic and price?

scrub74 wrote:

Sorry, didn’t see this! It’s almost brand new and shipping costs suck so $30 shipped in the US is about the best I can do.

Photo

...more

How wide across is the seat?

|

2/20/2018 5:11 PM

Nose to tail is about 9" long and it is about 5.5" across.

|