[WTB][US]Black seat with no stitching (one piece cover)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2019 6:30 AM

Hey guys, I’m a member on Bike-Guide with a similar name to mine (if you need trading refs), and I’m looking for a specific style of seat. Want to replace my ripped United Beacon seat with a similar seat in mint condition. Prefer mid-fat thickness and pivotal but would do one piece, railed, and tripod if you have a post for sale with it. Black only, and no stitching, just a single piece of fabric stretched over the fabric. Budget is like 35 or 45 with a nice post. Thanks.

|

9/9/2019 7:36 AM

I have a merritt sl1 with a fit post for sale. or are you looking for a stealth seat with no pivotal port?

|

9/9/2019 7:36 AM

I’ve got a few like-new seats, details are in my FS thread

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/9/2019 8:08 AM

TB37 wrote:

I have a merritt sl1 with a fit post for sale. or are you looking for a stealth seat with no pivotal port?

The merritt is nice, I don’t mind the pivotal port, it’s more like how the kink, fiend, federal seats all have stitching on the back and sides making it like 3 panels. Not really a fan of that look. I’m going to hold off for now on the merritt though and see what else people have.

|

9/9/2019 8:08 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I’ve got a few like-new seats, details are in my FS thread

Not really interested in any of those, thanks for posting though!

|

9/9/2019 8:49 AM

My favorite seat is the odessey monogram faux suede. Check it out. Getting a bit hard to find but they are around.
https://www.sgvbicycles.com/products/odyssey-monogram-faux-suede-pivotal-seat

|

10/4/2019 2:00 PM

Still looking!

|

10/5/2019 7:34 AM

.andreas wrote:

Still looking!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/5/2019 10:19 AM

.andreas wrote:

Still looking!

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yeah I’ve been seeing this pop up on ebay and general google searches for the past week. I’ll probably buy the seat/post combo because it’s about as close to my beacon seat as I can find.

|

10/5/2019 10:24 AM

.andreas wrote:

Still looking!

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

.andreas wrote:

Yeah I’ve been seeing this pop up on ebay and general google searches for the past week. I’ll probably buy the seat/post combo because it’s about as close to my beacon seat as I can find.

Dude the Beacon seats were the best seats ever! So plush.

This odyssey is quite similar imo. Same kind of Fabric and very soft as well.

I’ll take $32 shipped for the Seat & Post via PayPal Friends/Family to SaintLouisBMX at Gmail dot Com

Or you can check out Goods/Services on the website for a few dollars more www.capitalbmxbrand.com/timspreownedbmx

|

10/5/2019 8:15 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

.andreas wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Dude the Beacon seats were the best seats ever! So plush.

This odyssey is quite similar imo. Same kind of Fabric and very soft as well.

I’ll take $32 shipped for the Seat & Post via PayPal Friends/Family to SaintLouisBMX at Gmail dot Com

Or you can check out Goods/Services on the website for a few dollars more www.capitalbmxbrand.com/timspreownedbmx

Yeah that’s a damn good deal, I’m a little strapped on cash but I’ll send it some time this week. Much better than the deal some other guy was offering of an old seat for $35. Thanks!

|