WTB freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2014 10:42 AM

looking to buy or possibly trade for a freecoaster.

|

1/4/2014 4:20 PM

I got an Odyssey Reloader laced to a stolen revolver rim all black? Whats good for trades

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2014 6:04 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I got an Odyssey Reloader laced to a stolen revolver rim all black? Whats good for trades

anything on this bike except the cranks and stem
or I have chrome noctis forks and a gold shadow tl stem

|

1/4/2014 6:21 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Simon_Reilly wrote:

anything on this bike except the cranks and stem
or I have chrome noctis forks and a gold shadow tl stem

What kind of wheel is that? Haha and how much would you go for on my wheel?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2014 6:26 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

What kind of wheel is that? Haha and how much would you go for on my wheel?

theyre stolen revolver wheels
and most id pay is 190

|

1/4/2014 6:29 PM

Simon_Reilly wrote:

theyre stolen revolver wheels
and most id pay is 190

Thats perfect. Ill do $180? How is that? haha

Only thing is i would prefer cash order because i cant figure out Paypal. I'm reliable man! As soon as i get the cash ill use some of it to Mail it to you! text me. My number is three zero four 559 two 1 seven 4

Thanks man!

|

1/4/2014 6:33 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Thats perfect. Ill do $180? How is that? haha

Only thing is i would prefer cash order because i cant figure out Paypal. I'm reliable man! As soon as i get the cash ill use some of it to Mail it to you! text me. My number is three zero four 559 two 1 seven 4

Thanks man!

only problem with cash is i dont get pait till the 15th so if your cool with waiting till then thats alright

|

1/4/2014 6:38 PM

Simon_Reilly wrote:

only problem with cash is i dont get pait till the 15th so if your cool with waiting till then thats alright

Thats just fine man! Haha Shoot me a text when you are ready!! Im pumped!

Btw the coaster works perfect. I love it, but im needing cash for a new frame and i have a cassette im fine with so if i can sell it i am happy!

I made good springs for the clutch too and it made it a lot better. It has treated me great! Oh and i put a new Cone nut on one side because the other one was old!

|