Related:
Create New Tag
Simon_Reilly Simon_Reilly
1/4/2014 10:42 AM

looking to buy or possibly trade for a freecoaster.

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
1/4/2014 4:20 PM

I got an Odyssey Reloader laced to a stolen revolver rim all black? Whats good for trades

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2014 6:04 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

I got an Odyssey Reloader ...more

anything on this bike except the cranks and stem
or I have chrome noctis forks and a gold shadow tl stem

1/4/2014 6:21 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

I got an Odyssey Reloader ...more

Simon_Reilly wrote:

anything on this bike ...more

What kind of wheel is that? Haha and how much would you go for on my wheel?

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2014 6:26 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

What kind of wheel is ...more

theyre stolen revolver wheels
and most id pay is 190

1/4/2014 6:29 PM
Simon_Reilly wrote:

theyre stolen revolver ...more

Thats perfect. Ill do $180? How is that? haha

Only thing is i would prefer cash order because i cant figure out Paypal. I'm reliable man! As soon as i get the cash ill use some of it to Mail it to you! text me. My number is three zero four 559 two 1 seven 4

Thanks man!

1/4/2014 6:33 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

Thats perfect. Ill do ...more

only problem with cash is i dont get pait till the 15th so if your cool with waiting till then thats alright

1/4/2014 6:38 PM
Simon_Reilly wrote:

only problem with cash is ...more

Thats just fine man! Haha Shoot me a text when you are ready!! Im pumped!

Btw the coaster works perfect. I love it, but im needing cash for a new frame and i have a cassette im fine with so if i can sell it i am happy!

I made good springs for the clutch too and it made it a lot better. It has treated me great! Oh and i put a new Cone nut on one side because the other one was old!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP