WTB non driveside collar

Related:
Create New Tag

11/17/2014 5:55 PM

I need a mix or remix non driveside collar. Asap.

|

11/18/2014 9:43 AM

Has to be a remix nut. Mix won't work. The mix is 14mm and remix is 15mm.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/19/2014 6:16 AM

Hey Scram, sorry to thread jack and shot in the dark, but you wouldn't happen to have or know someone with a black Redneck XLT would ya? I just moved back to Phoenix yesterday and figured you'd be the best person to ask as I'd like to buy locally. My stem is cracked and stripped so I need one asap. Probably gonna be looking for some Odyssey Lumberjack XL's sometime soon too if you know of any around. Sorry I can't help with the hub nut tho as I'm still running an old Primo Pro hub. Lol

|

11/19/2014 6:34 AM

I have a lil redneck with a bolt for the clamp stuck in there. Worked on my other odyssey fork not on my cult. Its yours if you want it.
Also you shoukd check out the phoenix sale swap on facebook. Its annoying but sometimes you catch really good deals on there.

|

11/20/2014 2:57 AM

I don't get on the fb too often, but I'll have to check it out. Did the head break off the bolt or is it stripped inside the clamp? That's what happened to my current one and it's still working on my Oddy fork, but I can't take it off now or it won't tighten down again. The cracked faceplate worries me more since the crack is open like 1/16th of an inch, so I know it's gonna fail at some point. What color and how much you want for it?

|

11/20/2014 6:13 AM

The bolt isnt too stripped but its hard to undo it. Ill send you a picture its black. You can have it i have another one im using now.

|

11/20/2014 6:24 PM

Oh okay, well thanks alot man I appreciate it! What area of Phoenix are you located? I'm starting a new job tomorrow working 8 to 8 and don't know what days I'll have off yet, so meeting up may have to wait a couple days depending on where you're at. I'll be driving all around AZ working for AAA, so I would say I'd hit you up when I'm in your area but the truck has gps in it so it's probably not a good idea. Lol. I'm up in PV right off the 51 and Bell Rd

|