WTB: profile wheelset

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2011 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:22 AM

i have 240$ but im getting another 140$ soon i want a profile wheel set
i want tht race axles. 9t driver. RHD. purple,green,blue,red, or white hubs . and chrome rims.
will only pay up to 350$

|

1/1/2011 7:34 PM

I simply want $350 shipped for these:

Both hubs are prime condish never grinded on
Both are also LE tiger/green (profile told me 100 rears were made, 50 fronts)

Front:
Mini
Black 7ka destrickered
primo spokes

Rear:
Mini rhd 9t 14mm axle upgrade uncut
Chrome 7ka (rode only 2 days prior to lacing)
primo spokes

NOTE: rear was laced in october but I never got to ride it due to work, so its freshly laced unridden

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/764712/

|

I have a ton of Refs all over check profile, same username all forums

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224

1/1/2011 8:28 PM

front:
mini female axels black
black sun rhynolite
black primo spokes

rear:
original profile hub with all new guts 9t polished 14mm
white 7ka
polished spokes

ill take 300 shiped and ill throw in a primo wall tire and a kenda krad tire no tubes tho and shippin is like 20 so ur only paying like 280

if you want some pics email me at jbeaton@email.itt-tech.edu

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

1/1/2011 11:14 PM

dirtjumper202 wrote:

Front:
Mini
Black 7ka destrickered
primo spokes

Rear:
primo spokes

NOTE: rear was laced in october but I never got to ride it due to work, so its freshly laced unridden

im interested in these... the matching wheels???? in the pics

|

1/2/2011 12:48 AM

dirtjumper202 wrote:

Front:
Mini
Black 7ka destrickered
primo spokes

Rear:
primo spokes

tristen247 wrote:

im interested in these... the matching wheels???? in the pics

This what they looked like, the hub guards I threw on since I had them but I never grinded with them on these wheels. The only difference from this picture is that its freshy laced to 7ka now and the hubguards are off both wheels.

Photo
The graphic is sick on the hub, probably my favorite profile hubs I've owned
Photo

The is also a profile/nankia freecoaster hub to a chrome hazzard in good shape rhd 9t 14mm axles
Photo
profile shell ($180 alone) only fits the nankia techno lite hub, the nankai are a very reliable hub and most people that know about freecoasters dream about one day owning one. It is loose ball, and needs adjusting every other month, an amazing hub though. profile never made a fc hub. it is a nankai tech internal and profile made an alloy shell that specifically works only with those internals.

|

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224

1/2/2011 12:03 PM

dirtjumper202 wrote:

This what they looked like, the hub guards I threw on since I had them but I never grinded with them on these wheels. The only difference from this picture is that its freshy laced to 7ka now and the hubguards are off both wheels.

Photo
Photo

The is also a profile/nankia freecoaster hub to a chrome hazzard in good shape rhd 9t 14mm axles
Photo
profile shell ($180 alone) only fits the nankia techno lite hub, the nankai are a very reliable hub and most people that know about freecoasters dream about one day owning one. It is loose ball, and needs adjusting every other month, an amazing hub though. profile never made a fc hub. it is a nankai tech internal and profile made an alloy shell that specifically works only with those internals.

well i have 250 and im getting about 225$ but i think ill only want the wheel set for 350$. wahat size is the back axle? it look 3/8 is it the race axle? like this one?
http://www.danscomp.com/426067.php?cat=PARTS

|

1/2/2011 1:19 PM

bump

|

1/2/2011 1:21 PM

your getting a really good deal on those profiles

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

1/2/2011 1:25 PM

Wade. wrote:

ik im bumpin it so he knows i replyed haha. i got 250 at the moment and im getting 225 soon so ill have enought for those and bearings for my new frame :D

|

1/2/2011 1:26 PM

Wade. wrote:

tristen247 wrote:

ik im bumpin it so he knows i replyed haha. i got 250 at the moment and im getting 225 soon so ill have enought for those and bearings for my new frame :D

what frame

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

1/2/2011 1:27 PM

Wade. wrote:

tristen247 wrote:

Wade. wrote:

what frame

fly pantera 4 , in black

|

1/2/2011 2:14 PM

tristen247 wrote:

well i have 250 and im getting about 225$ but i think ill only want the wheel set for 350$. wahat size is the back axle? it look 3/8 is it the race axle? like this one?

You said you'd spend up to $350 right? Well if so and you can get it in paypal I could ship the wheels out when I get the money for $350 shipped, I'm loosing a ton of money on the 7ka I bought and the lacing and new spokes/nipples but I don't ride an just sold my frame so I need the money more.

The front is a 3/8" mini bolts, the rear is 14mm solid uncut axle...you can go buy a race axle if you want but I don't have one anymore for it but the rear axle is like new, the hub shells are flawless the driver has about 3 months use total.

The RED freecoaster profile is also 14mm

|

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224

1/2/2011 2:16 PM

dirtjumper202 wrote:

Photo
Photo

Photo

tristen247 wrote:

dirtjumper202 wrote:

You said you'd spend up to $350 right? Well if so and you can get it in paypal I could ship the wheels out when I get the money for $350 shipped, I'm loosing a ton of money on the 7ka I bought and the lacing and new spokes/nipples but I don't ride an just sold my frame so I need the money more.

The front is a 3/8" mini bolts, the rear is 14mm solid uncut axle...you can go buy a race axle if you want but I don't have one anymore for it but the rear axle is like new, the hub shells are flawless the driver has about 3 months use total.

sell just the coaster hub?

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

1/2/2011 2:27 PM

dirtjumper202 wrote:

Photo
Photo

Photo

tristen247 wrote:

dirtjumper202 wrote:

o thts fine i have 14mm drop out anyways lol ya my parents have paypal. how many day shipping?

|

1/2/2011 3:36 PM

Profile race ss 10t Ti driver laced to Sun Rynolite

Profile laced to primo 7005
or
profile laced to Sun envy rim

Pics in my photobucket in my SIG, third link

|

1/2/2011 3:38 PM

tristen247 wrote:

dirtjumper202 wrote:

tristen247 wrote:

o thts fine i have 14mm drop out anyways lol ya my parents have paypal. how many day shipping?

Well you live in RI so probably like 2-3 days 5 days tops

|

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224

1/2/2011 3:49 PM

dirtjumper202 wrote:

tristen247 wrote:

dirtjumper202 wrote:

ok sounds good. well i wont have the rest of the money till next weekend most likely.

|

1/2/2011 4:30 PM

tristen247 wrote:

dirtjumper202 wrote:

tristen247 wrote:

ok sounds good. well i wont have the rest of the money till next weekend most likely.

203654zerotwotwofour text me

|

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224