WTB tree ergo black seat

Related:
Create New Tag

2/29/2016 12:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/29/2016 12:07 PM

looking for a tree ergo slim seat in black shoot me a text if you got one in good shape thanks 760-263-6335

|

2/29/2016 7:30 PM

I just got from my friend I'm thinking about selling it How much are you winning to pay. Do you have a PayPal

|

2/29/2016 7:59 PM

Lupton, please provide a picture of the Tree Ergo seat. Included in the picture of the seat please write your username on a sheet of paper and place it next to the seat, so we can confirm you actually have what you are selling. If you fail to do this than the buyers should wait until a member with rep responds to this thread with the item they are looking for. If they decide to proceed with their dealings with you than they risk being scammed.

Thank you.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

3/2/2016 1:26 PM

Cedrik Storm wrote:

Lupton, please provide a picture of the Tree Ergo seat. Included in the picture of the seat please write your username on a ...more

Are you a moderator? Because you sound like a moderator but it looks like your join date was only a few months ago. We all know the rules of the forums but half the people on here can't get pictures to post so they send them directly to the other person via email/text

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

3/2/2016 3:34 PM

Do i post it on everyone's posts who is selling something? No, i never have, because most people on here are just trying to sell and buy stuff. If you took five minutes to look at the guy's posts in question you would realize that all i am doing is informing someone that might not have witnessed Lupton's behavior and the fact that the kid is a pathological liar and is sketchy, at best, to do business with him. Its your own business that you don't mind seeing someone else ripped off, but i won't let this kid go around and get ahead in life by lying and scamming in my view.

It has nothing to do with being a moderator, because clearly i am not. It has to do with principle. You can call out scammers and trolls, that isn't exclusive to moderators. So take some time, look at the kid's posts and at all the stuff he says he has, and shut your mouth before you dial me up on something that was aimed at busting a troll and preventing someone from being scammed. You wanna stick up for a scammer that's your deal but don't fault me like i am the bad guy.

Sorry about the thread high jack spicyoli, free bumps for you.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

3/4/2016 7:38 AM

Cedrik Storm wrote:

Do i post it on everyone's posts who is selling something? No, i never have, because most people on here are just trying to ...more

Free bump for the post. Didn't realize you were narrowing in on a specific member. I just kept seeing your posts and was like wtf. Sorry about that

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa