WTB: used complete bike

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2012 7:07 PM

My first post here, so be nice. smile

I'm an old guy who's been riding a fly diablo since 2001. I want to upgrade to a lightweight new school bike but don't want to piece it together if I can help it. Anybody have a decent condition used bike they'll sell me? Requirements: 20.5 TT, full chromo frame, 25/9 setup. Everything else is negotiable. Would LOVE to find a mutiny or S&M but will consider all kinds if the price is right.

$300 max or I've got a 1st gen iPod Touch and an iPhone 3GS I can add as trade for a nicer bike.

Show me what'cha got!

|

1/24/2012 7:35 PM

My boy got a Fit complete (Dakota Roche sig) for sale.

The only problem is the rear wheel. Is missing a pawl. Other than that the bike is alright for a beginners... He'll sell the whole thing for 150 shipped.

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

1/24/2012 7:49 PM

Well, I'm not exactly a beginner. smile But I'd be happy to take a look at it. As long as the TT is 20.5 and it's full chromoly frame, I'm interested. Rear wheel isn't a big issue for me if everything else is decent.

|

1/24/2012 7:58 PM

I'll also consider a cheap 20.5" TT frame as well as decent used parts.

|

1/24/2012 9:19 PM

Well I got a post about my mutiny for sale. I can sell you the whole bike for 450 shipped 25/9 ration full chromoly and pro parts nothing stock. Let me know

|

1/24/2012 9:37 PM

tjthemaxx wrote:

I'll also consider a cheap 20.5" TT frame as well as decent used parts.

Frame is 20.5" forks 3/8"s, rear wheels 14mm, front 3/8"s, 25/9 gear ratio. no brakes the whole bike was painted flat black (shitty job) but if you got it sand blasted the forks, bars and frame would look SICK! The cranks would be easy to do yourself. I would recommend a new seat combo tho. But if you put about 50$ you would have a sweet ride dude. I know it sounds shitty but the bike is solid.

New things I would use...Grips, seat and seat post, pedals and you need a new driver or wheel. And if you want just the frame he'll sell it for $65 shipped. [LINK TO IMAGE]

I could raw it out (bare metal) for another $20 extra. I've done it before and I don't leave no paint whatsoever... Here's a pic of my old Premium frame I rawed out myself.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1/25/2012 3:58 AM

Vam99, that bike looks good. Are most/all of the parts the factory stuff? If not, can you tell me what was changed? I'm definitely interested in it!!! Does he happen to still have the 990 mounts and gyro tabs? (I run a rear brake.)

Thanks!
T.J.

|

1/25/2012 8:02 AM

|

1/25/2012 9:45 AM

Yes, she's a beauty. But if you re-read my first post, $300 is my max. If you'll take $300 for her as-is, I'll buy. smile

|

1/25/2012 10:01 AM

tjthemaxx wrote:

Yes, she's a beauty. But if you re-read my first post, $300 is my max. If you'll take $300 for her as-is, I'll buy. smile

Hey i got a buddieselling a complete,txt me for pics 5624411594

|

ride ride ride!
refs:the balt ,spikez5,hcmike,sweetdreams,3514eclat,SuperStarbmx310(x2),snmbiker310/fitbiker310 and "angrydave" on bmx-forum

1/25/2012 10:42 AM

Alright deal but I swamp out a few parts. Instead of the Sunday forms Wethepeople forks, stolen cranks for FSA cranks, animal tires for the flys, primo front wheel for odyssey. Everything else yours? You keep the mutiny frame primo rear whee mutiny bars and much much more just 325 shipped cuz I ship threw UPS FOR TRACKING N QUICK DAYS N INSURANCE

|

1/25/2012 10:43 AM

My number is 8185272755 text me n we can make a deal.

|

1/25/2012 11:08 AM

tjthemaxx wrote:

Vam99, that bike looks good. Are most/all of the parts the factory stuff? If not, can you tell me what was changed? I'm definitely interested in it!!! Does he happen to still have the 990 mounts and gyro tabs? (I run a rear brake.)

Thanks!
T.J.

It came factory brakeless.

And the only things that aren't Factory are tires, chain wheel and Cranks.

Let me know if you are still interested.

|

1/25/2012 11:49 AM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Alright deal but I swamp out a few parts. Instead of the Sunday forms Wethepeople forks, stolen cranks for FSA cranks, animal tires for the flys, primo front wheel for odyssey. Everything else yours? You keep the mutiny frame primo rear whee mutiny bars and much much more just 325 shipped cuz I ship threw UPS FOR TRACKING N QUICK DAYS N INSURANCE

Sorry man. Not interested with those parts swapped on. And it's STILL over $300. smile Thanks for the offer and I hope you sell your bike soon. Wish i could afford it right now. sad

|

1/25/2012 11:50 AM

Vam999 wrote:

It came factory brakeless.

And the only things that aren't Factory are tires, chain wheel and Cranks.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Naaa, I don't ride brakeless. I hate it, too, cause your bike sounds perfect and is a great price. But without the ability to run brakes (990 mounts) I'm out. sad

|

1/25/2012 11:53 AM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

tjthemaxx wrote:

Sorry man. Not interested with those parts swapped on. And it's STILL over $300. smile Thanks for the offer and I hope you sell your bike soon. Wish i could afford it right now. sad

Well 300 shipped then. Just he parts I will switch out are in good condition. The only reason I wanna sell her is cuz indeed cash n she's my second bike which I don't use. U get the 25/9 ratio n it's a 21tt frame 100% chromoly heat treated too. If u want 300 she is yours with the parts

|

1/25/2012 12:01 PM

Ugh, you had me until you said it was a 21tt frame. For some reason I was thinking it was a 20.5. I can't use a 21. sad

Bummed out. . .

|

1/25/2012 12:11 PM

tjthemaxx wrote:

Ugh, you had me until you said it was a 21tt frame. For some reason I was thinking it was a 20.5. I can't use a 21. sad

Bummed out. . .

Not much of a difference. The frame is solid. Parts are all aftermarket of best brands. If u don't like it it's all good. Don't mind just gotta say so. The frame is awesome I'm 5,10 n it's a perfect feel for it

|

1/25/2012 12:26 PM

a i have a bike needs in the hub springs and paws if u want to see it txt me 734 747 0387 its not perfect but nice and sell for cheep

|

Refs, stayfitforlife13, brokenbmx, tito24,

1/25/2012 1:01 PM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Not much of a difference. The frame is solid. Parts are all aftermarket of best brands. If u don't like it it's all good. Don't mind just gotta say so. The frame is awesome I'm 5,10 n it's a perfect feel for it

you have a nice bike for a good price. just seems like this kid has a bunch of lame reasons why he hasnt bought one yet. good luck bro

|

refs- FIT_bOyEE(frame), Lee_Rager(pegs), milou(cranks), Matt.Ray.12345(frame), Joe martinez(frame), effigy(seat), genesis(dsi), the_bmxist(shoes), superstardk(frame)(bunch of other stuff), coathangerabortion(forks+bars) +more people

1/25/2012 1:03 PM

poohbear603 wrote:

you have a nice bike for a good price. just seems like this kid has a bunch of lame reasons why he hasnt bought one yet. good luck bro

Thanks. smile And "kid" doesn't really apply.

|

1/25/2012 1:09 PM

Hey, my bad the frame does have brake mounts you can see it in the pic. Lmk

|

1/25/2012 1:12 PM

tjthemaxx wrote:

Bummed out. . .

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

poohbear603 wrote:

Thanks man. Well he doesn't want a good bike. It's all good and thanks for giving her a look. She's a solid bike and never let me down just sad to sell her and say I need cash.

|

1/25/2012 1:27 PM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Thanks man. Well he doesn't want a good bike. It's all good and thanks for giving her a look. She's a solid bike and never let me down just sad to sell her and say I need cash.

no probs man

|

refs- FIT_bOyEE(frame), Lee_Rager(pegs), milou(cranks), Matt.Ray.12345(frame), Joe martinez(frame), effigy(seat), genesis(dsi), the_bmxist(shoes), superstardk(frame)(bunch of other stuff), coathangerabortion(forks+bars) +more people

1/25/2012 5:22 PM

are you still looking for a bike?

|

1/25/2012 6:41 PM

salsa17 wrote:

are you still looking for a bike?

As for this moment: yes. But I'm waiting on pics of something I'll probably buy unless something good comes up fast.

|

1/25/2012 6:42 PM

Text me 6512367327 I have a s&m custom.....

|

1/25/2012 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2012 7:04 PM

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

1/25/2012 7:20 PM

Yo man you got a cell I can text you the pics too? I got a few pics for ya. LMK

|

1/25/2012 7:23 PM

if you were intereste din buying prts i have odyssey forks $40 shipped mutiny glam v2 bars 25 shipped pdysey mds sprocket 28 shipped eclat seat and post combo 18 shipped cult polished stem 30 shipped hit me up if u are interested 773-956-0146 or email me at corb.chicago@gmail.com

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!