DELETE

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2015 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2015 9:28 PM

looking to part out my bike. the only things im interested in keeping are bars, and stem.

**ITEMS THAT ARE SOLD WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LISTING**

1.) limited edition anodized red Odyssey Hazard Lite full wheel set with aluminum nipples. the front hub is a mint condition vandero 2. the rear hub is a 9t mission hub with hub guard. spokes and hubs are black. Kink tan wall tires (7/10 tread), and Kink pegs (lots of life!) included. will not part out, and would like to sell as a set. $200 shipped

2.) used pair of black180mm odyssey wombolt cranks. they do have scratches on the paint, but are still 100% perfectly straight and free of any dents, bends, or cracks. $60 shipped, $90 shipped with tree sprocket!

3.) used pair of black 175mm mission cranks. they do have scratches on the paint, but are still 100% perfectly straight and free of any dents, bends, or cracks. $35 shipped $70 shipped with tree sprocket!

4.) BRAND NEW, still in the packaging with tags and original paperwork, black 25t Tree sprocket. spline drive with 19mm nonspline drive adapter. (pics up tomorrow) $50 shipped

5.) black padded eclat seat + post $25 shipped, FREE WITH PURCHASE OF FRAME!

6.) 21.66" Fly Tierra in high metallic sparkle (rides like 21") will include kink bottom bracket, kink headset (anodized purple), and kink seat post clamp (ano purple), and eclat padded seat / post combo $225 shipped. interested in trading for other 21" frames, CULT OS v3, etc. offer up.

7.) Primo Strand forks color matched to Tierra frame. $100 shipped, or $80 with purchase of frame combo. willing to trade for CULT Sect IC forks in chrome. ill cover shipping on both forks.

**WILLING TO MAKE OTHER PACKAGE DEALS**

dont comment asking how much! text 908 4 0ne 5-2727, my name is Keith. i have this stuff listed locally, so mention youre from vital.

only willing to trade for another 21"+ frame in good - excelent condition, ti profile spindle, cult dak wings seat in black, or the same tree sprocket but 28t in chrome.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
stock photo, i know. its just for reference. same sprocket though, same condition.

|

1/30/2015 12:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2015 9:29 PM

prices with shipping are up. willing to negotiate, not looking for trades other than frame forks, and ti or hollow profile spindle.

|

2/1/2015 7:36 PM

What's the price on the primosforks shipped lmk 7272372026

|

REFS: FlyGuy340917,HardBMX_Tim,ecuadevil,Marco_Gonzalez

2/1/2015 9:27 PM

text you back about the strands Kevin.

|

2/3/2015 7:26 PM

TTT

|