WTT KHE Reverse Freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2010 7:54 PM

Looking to trade my KHE Reverse Freecoaster for some lumberjacks and a nice 9t cassette. The wheel is KHE Reverse Freecoaster 9t RHD Laced to Odyssey Hazard lite. This thing is in like new condition just small grind marks on the hub.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

The axles DO NOT have surface rust, it is orange paint chips from my frame.

|

Ref: SimpleRider585, Jaskew2424, sweetdreams3 (deal in progress)

1/4/2010 7:58 PM

nice wheel.

|

1/4/2010 9:02 PM

are u sure its yours this time or are u going to end up trading it away again, or u cant get to it again? be careful doing deals with this kid.

|

contact me rollout35@yahoo.com if you need to

ref:pmhearns,Blake-El-Gingerox2, Harry95,spikez5, sundaybikes41,irideafly

1/4/2010 9:03 PM

Yes it's mine. When I got it back, i got it back for good.

|

1/4/2010 9:05 PM

yea okay.

|

1/4/2010 9:10 PM

I don't know how else to prove it. So honestly, if you don't believe me simply don't post in the thread.

|

1/4/2010 9:14 PM

ur way sketchy even for me to trade with i find it hard for anyone else to even want to trade with u. good luck though. i still think u owe me the deal we made like months ago.

|

1/4/2010 9:16 PM

kinkfreebird20 wrote:

ur way sketchy even for me to trade with i find it hard for anyone else to even want to trade with u. good luck though. i still think u owe me the deal we made like months ago.

dude i no that he is legit and didnt fuck u over on purpose

|

I love eating my crossbar!!!!!

1/4/2010 9:18 PM

kinkfreebird20 wrote:

How do I owe you? I gave all your stuff back plus another front wheel. I even put a compression cap and bolt on your forks (not a big deal though).

|

1/4/2010 9:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2010 9:20 PM

lol u dont even know the kid. and how uk he is legit? ik he is sketchy cause he lives down the road from me, and no one in CA does trades with him he bails like he did on me. u live in California so u have no idea who he even is.

Famousman u can have that back cause honestly didnt look what u did to that, and i dont care anymore.

|

1/4/2010 9:23 PM

kinkfreebird20 wrote:

lol u dont even know the kid. and how uk he is legit? ik he is sketchy cause he lives down the road from me, and no one in CA does trades with him he bails like he did on me. u live in California so u have no idea who he even is.

Famousman u can have that back cause honestly didnt look what u did to that, and i dont care anymore.

i read the top think where it says people are legit and he was on it a few times and it all was good

|

1/4/2010 9:28 PM

cool yea u find where is says that up there then i might believe you, they only spot where it mentioned his name i when i said he is sketchy and make him ship first. someone else even agreed with me on there and said he owed them from another site.

|

1/4/2010 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2010 9:32 PM

|

1/4/2010 9:34 PM

^^^^ thats where i saw it

|

1/4/2010 9:48 PM

thats cool, i saw a entire page about him screwing people over on another site, thats prolly why he had to come to vital.

|