WTT: Ratchet Axles

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2012 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2012 12:48 PM

Done deal. That was fast!

|

3/4/2012 11:01 AM

yeah that axle is pretty new but why you want the 14mm one?

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

3/4/2012 11:03 AM

BRUTAL street use. haha. the person riding this hub is not smooth and tears the shit out of everything.

|

3/4/2012 11:13 AM

lol i grind on my race axles? never broke anything

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

3/4/2012 11:18 AM

i go a new never used 14mm, not sending first though

|

text: 860 716 2106 i get pics too
email: fattraxkid@yahoo.com

70 refs and climbing

3/4/2012 11:21 AM

hub shell is going through the paces on my buffing wheel. Lookin' gooood. Took me a while to find the second set of springs. LOL no wonder why that driver is so fucking loud. ahaha

|

3/4/2012 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2012 11:26 AM

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

Then we don't have a deal then. No since in posting, was there?

Seriously. I have no desire to rip children off. I am just offering the trade because I need the other axle and I thought it would save some poor vital kid some money and trouble. I could just as easily hop over to Empire and have two axles...

I could have bitched, whined and complained that iridebmx didn't tell me it was 3/8ths...but i didn't like most of the vital kids would. It was just as much my fault for not asking. and I'm cool with it.

|

3/4/2012 11:24 AM

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

effigy wrote:

Seriously. I have no desire to rip children off. I am just offering the trade because I need the other axle and I thought it would save some poor vital kid some money and trouble. I could just as easily hop over to Empire and have two axles...

I could have bitched, whined and complained that iridebmx didn't tell me it was 3/8ths...but i didn't like most of the vital kids would. It was just as much my fault for not asking. and I'm cool with it.

well i dont want to trade anyways i fivured youd see that i have 65 refs and be like "duh he is legit" but naw man id rather keeep it to collect dust i guess since you are being rude ha or you can buy it got 15 bucks your choice
'

|

70 refs and climbing

3/4/2012 11:32 AM

effigy wrote:

hub shell is going through the paces on my buffing wheel. Lookin' gooood. Took me a while to find the second set of springs. LOL no wonder why that driver is so fucking loud. ahaha

good i wanna see it when your done shining it up i had it lookin pretty good but then i rode it a couple wet days but i polished it by hand

|

3/4/2012 11:34 AM

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

well i dont want to trade anyways i fivured youd see that i have 65 refs and be like "duh he is legit" but naw man id rather keeep it to collect dust i guess since you are being rude ha or you can buy it got 15 bucks your choice
'

Nah, man. Wasn't trying to be rude...just getting a little sick of the scamming going on around here. I know you have a lot of refs...I got ripped off by a vital child not too long ago with a lot of refs. I'm too old to be ripped off by kids on the internet. I will buy your axle though, via paypal of course. Got pics?

|

3/4/2012 11:45 AM

i believe i have one brand new in my storage. i can send to you, you want the bolts too right? email me your shipping info im gonna go check storage now and take pix if i find it.

|

visualize the action then actualize the vision.

REFS on my Profile.

IG: PictureMikeyRollin

BIKE CHECK

3/4/2012 12:06 PM

Mike - E wrote:

i believe i have one brand new in my storage. i can send to you, you want the bolts too right? email me your shipping info im gonna go check storage now and take pix if i find it.

Yes, bolts also. i will include both sets of 3/8ths bolts, volcano & standard.

|

3/4/2012 1:51 PM

whats your email so i can send pix

|

REFS on my Profile.

BIKE CHECK

3/4/2012 2:54 PM

I think I may have one too. Lmk if that falls through. I'd send mine first no prob.

|

3/4/2012 2:57 PM

Mike - E wrote:

whats your email so i can send pix

sent you an email

|

3/4/2012 3:06 PM

axle is in great shape upgrade kit from like a month ago

i know bc i sold it to him last week

|

3/4/2012 5:56 PM

I got him, sent you the email with pic sir I need your mailing addy now

|

REFS on my Profile.

BIKE CHECK

3/4/2012 6:40 PM

effigy wrote:

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

'

effigy wrote:

Nah, man. Wasn't trying to be rude...just getting a little sick of the scamming going on around here. I know you have a lot of refs...I got ripped off by a vital child not too long ago with a lot of refs. I'm too old to be ripped off by kids on the internet. I will buy your axle though, via paypal of course. Got pics?

WELL I ASSURE U IN BRAND NEW sorry gfor caps lol its a warranty axle never installed, i would have picks but i broke my phone and wont have one fore 2-3 days so my paypal is fattraxkid@yahoo.com 15 as gift or u pay fees and i will ship tomorrow along with the other things i have to ship out but in dont have a pic cuz i have no phone but if u recieve it and are un happy with it i will send u your money back, but i assure u its brand new and never installed haha just been layying around and yes i am, sick of scamming also but there is nothing we can doo to help

|

70 refs and climbing

3/4/2012 6:40 PM

nevermind lol ^^^ shuda read that first

|

70 refs and climbing

3/5/2012 8:46 PM

You get rnail with tracking sir?

|

REFS on my Profile.

BIKE CHECK

3/5/2012 8:52 PM

Yessir, just saw it. Thanks.

|

3/8/2012 9:10 AM

lmk when you get it in the mail

|

REFS on my Profile.

BIKE CHECK

3/8/2012 10:22 AM

Will do. I would think it should be here today...never could get that tracking number to work. My mail comes in about 2 hours.

|

3/9/2012 12:17 PM

Emailed you the tracking. Please let me know when it arrives and/or if there are any problems. Thx for such a smooth swap.

|

3/9/2012 2:41 PM

no prob smile

|

REFS on my Profile.

BIKE CHECK

3/12/2012 7:50 PM

got my stuff, just as smooth as you got yours. a pleasure doing business man.

|

REFS on my Profile.

BIKE CHECK

3/12/2012 7:56 PM

Great! Thanks for letting me know.

|