WTT/WTS Wheelset

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2013 10:18 AM

Front Wheel: Coalition Catharsis laced to Hoffman Generator
Back Wheel: Coalition Requiem laced to Hoffman Generator

Details: Grind damage on the left side of both hubs, some spokes are scratched and they could probably use a truing. And the rims have a couple of scratches. Jake Hamlin rode these wheels for a couple of months. I've had them for about a month and only rode with them a handful of times.

I'm not looking for anything specific to trade for so just throw me an offer on what you got. Same goes for the price if you want to just buy the set. ALSO I will take pictures of the grind damage on the back hub tomorrow. I have a gaurd on there and no tools.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

3/5/2013 11:19 AM

Shadow rant to odyssey hazard light and rhd 9t profile mini ss to oddesy hazard lite?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/5/2013 11:21 AM

Four wrote:

Shadow rant to odyssey hazard light and rhd 9t profile mini ss to oddesy hazard lite?

PBJ, you'd be stupid to not take this.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/5/2013 11:28 AM

Four wrote:

Definitely something I'll consider. Only problem is I run 4 pegs and my past experiences with profile hubs isn't too good.

|

3/5/2013 11:54 AM

Four wrote:

PBJSammitch wrote:

Definitely something I'll consider. Only problem is I run 4 pegs and my past experiences with profile hubs isn't too good.

Yeah I ride peg less but I've heard they're not the best to grind with.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/5/2013 12:26 PM

Whatever happened to your kink wheelset?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/5/2013 3:11 PM

how much?

|

3/5/2013 8:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2013 8:59 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Sold locally

And just throw me an offer and we'll work from there. You might be surprised

|

3/5/2013 10:25 PM

Grining on the SS isnt a problem. the Minis a diff story though me and my friends never had a issue.

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

3/5/2013 10:26 PM

White Knight wrote:

Grining on the SS isnt a problem. the Minis a diff story though me and my friends never had a issue.

amen to that dude

|

text meh 760 five nine5 59eight six

3/6/2013 4:30 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

PBJSammitch wrote:

Sold locally

And just throw me an offer and we'll work from there. You might be surprised

Why?.... they were so nice.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844