WTT lots of good parts

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2012 8:25 AM

I've got a pair of Wellgo mg-52 pedals. I want to get rid of them simply because I hate getting shinners from the pins. I want to trade them for a pair of GOOD pc pedals, like odyssey or dk, maybe eclat.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

I have a pair of aluminum JC pedals, again i hate the pins. These pedals are beasts!! There in near perfect condition. I only want to trade for pc pedals.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

I have a set of 180mm profile cranks with a newer spindle. I like these cranks but the 180mm length isn't for me. there hardly used since these just sit on my extra bike. They have stainless steel spindle bolts. I really like the primo power and hollow bite cranks over the profiles. i want to trade for a pair of 2 pc cranks or for primo's. ONLY 175mm!

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Next I've got some fly brakes that are orangish or something. i want to trade them for black, purple, pink, or raw. I only want to trade for the ARMS, i will throw in my cable hanger for free it's already spoked. I've got a black cable hanger so i don't care about yours.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

I've got a Blue mini profile hub that I want to trade for ONLY purple. i don't care if we swap for hubshells complete hub whatever. Mines not all beat up so i don't want one thats all beat up.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Lastly I have some odyssey cs2 race forks that i would like to trade for Fit Shiv forks

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Heres a link to my Ebay account to show some of my rep...
http://myworld.ebay.com/kamikazi117

|

1/11/2012 8:40 AM

i have a set of odyssey twisted pc's in mint..super clean look almost brand new

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/11/2012 8:43 AM

dmx24 wrote:

i have a set of odyssey twisted pc's in mint..super clean look almost brand new

picture and what pedals are you trying to get?

|

1/11/2012 9:18 AM

you want to sell the cranks?

|

1/11/2012 9:42 AM

ScottP wrote:

you want to sell the cranks?

It's possible, give it a couple days and see if someones got a trade.

BTW what would you be offering?

|

1/11/2012 9:50 AM

i hate throwing out offers, everyone is gonna lowball to get a better price. i would say 70 shipped? non GDH and shipping from IN to MI shouldnt be too much

|

1/11/2012 10:56 AM

ScottP wrote:

i hate throwing out offers, everyone is gonna lowball to get a better price. i would say 70 shipped? non GDH and shipping from IN to MI shouldnt be too much

I'd say $90 shipped is fair, there literally barely used. lets wait and see if someone comes up with a trade though first.

|

1/14/2012 1:27 AM

..up

|