WTT short S&M bars for short reach stem

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2015 1:13 PM

Hey new guy looking to trade- need a real short-reach stem (like flatland, 0-30mm) for my son's bike until he grows into his 21" toptube :-)
Not sure which model these are- when I bought them used the only sticker left was the red/yellow shield and now that's off too...
Anyway maybe Slams? but low-rise, about 6 1/4 inches, 24 in width, crossbar like 8 1/2 in wide, about 5 in wide at bottom (with 2 inches of knurling), roughly 11 1/2 in measured from bar end to bottom corner. (Not sure of the degrees of up/backsweep, sorry.)
Good rider shape, some light scoring and small scrapes, sticker/grip residue.
Let me know- I'll provide lots of contact ahead of the swap
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

2/15/2015 1:23 PM

probably an S/M handlebar. hit up A08 and Robinson79, they always have allot of stuff.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/15/2015 1:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2015 1:47 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

probably an S/M handlebar. hit up A08 and Robinson79, they always have allot of stuff.

Thanks, is Robinson the guy who owns a shop or something? Ive seen his posts and will do - im not particular on what im looking for as long as it's solid, jst trying to shorten the cockpit a bit. I havent seen lots of short stems for sale

|

Frmrly BmxBos

2/15/2015 1:48 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Charliekeet wrote:

Thanks, is Robinson the guy who owns a shop or something? Ive seen his posts and will do - im not particular on what im ...more

ya know im not actually sure. ive seen his garage in pics before, I THINK he's just a guy whos been into bmx for longer then he can remember and buys and sells to try and help fund his hobby

but maybe he does own a shop idk. i know its called cashbmx

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/15/2015 11:14 PM

I'll shoot some pics to you of what I have. CA it free with 17 shippino lol. I thin I have two fl stems in that length range you could have for 17 shipped. Text me Monday at 512779six084.
Photo

|

2/16/2015 5:37 AM

robinson79 wrote:

I'll shoot some pics to you of what I have. CA it free with 17 shippino lol. I thin I have two fl stems in that length range ...more

Good news, thx!

|

Frmrly BmxBos

2/16/2015 7:49 AM

Go ahead and text me Thanks

|

2/16/2015 7:50 AM

Photo

|

2/16/2015 7:43 PM

robinson79 wrote: