Want a Good, Solid Frame for around $100

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2010 4:57 PM

I'm open to any offers. Looking for about 20.5tt+

Thanks.

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 4:58 PM

20.75
eastern dragon
raw.
50 plus shipp?

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.
email-dylanmitchell286@yahoo.com

3/3/2010 5:00 PM

pics?

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 5:01 PM

Did u ship my headphones yet?

|

kobe bryant ready

3/3/2010 5:02 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Did u ship my headphones yet?

Yessir, couldn't get tracking tho because I gave to my mom who has a mailman pick up stuff everyday at her work. Shouldn't take too long to get there tho.

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 5:02 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Did u ship my headphones yet?

RedCrayon wrote:

Yessir, couldn't get tracking tho because I gave to my mom who has a mailman pick up stuff everyday at her work. Shouldn't take too long to get there tho.

alright

|

kobe bryant ready

3/3/2010 5:03 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Did u ship my headphones yet?

RedCrayon wrote:

Yessir, couldn't get tracking tho because I gave to my mom who has a mailman pick up stuff everyday at her work. Shouldn't take too long to get there tho.

spikez5 wrote:

alright

Add me as a ref?

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 5:05 PM

well i kinda cant pics atm
its dark out
and its in the building. sad
tomarro.

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.
email-dylanmitchell286@yahoo.com

3/3/2010 5:05 PM

RedCrayon wrote:

Yessir, couldn't get tracking tho because I gave to my mom who has a mailman pick up stuff everyday at her work. Shouldn't take too long to get there tho.

spikez5 wrote:

alright

RedCrayon wrote:

Add me as a ref?

Yup. As soon as i get it!

|

kobe bryant ready

3/3/2010 5:05 PM

spikez5 wrote:

alright

RedCrayon wrote:

Add me as a ref?

spikez5 wrote:

Yup. As soon as i get it!

Kk can I add you as a ref now since you did your part?

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 5:06 PM

iibmxii wrote:

well i kinda cant pics atm
its dark out
and its in the building. sad
tomarro.

Kk, Take ur time.

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 5:07 PM

okay bro.

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.
email-dylanmitchell286@yahoo.com

3/3/2010 5:10 PM

RedCrayon wrote:

Add me as a ref?

spikez5 wrote:

Yup. As soon as i get it!

RedCrayon wrote:

Kk can I add you as a ref now since you did your part?

Sure.

|

kobe bryant ready

3/3/2010 5:11 PM

hoffman bama?

|

3/3/2010 5:27 PM

i have a eastern element.

|

i run this shit

3/3/2010 5:50 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

hoffman bama?

Pics? Good Cond? Come with headset and bb?

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 5:52 PM

simple debut

|

crystal meth

3/3/2010 5:58 PM

Harry95 wrote:

simple debut

Pics? Do you like the frame? Does it come with b and headset?

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 6:13 PM

.

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 6:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:21 AM

Harry95 wrote:

simple debut

RedCrayon wrote:

Pics? Do you like the frame? Does it come with b and headset?

i can include BB not headset. idk how much to sell for. has super awesome fresh paint too. i don't like it but you might. just the geometry isn't what i like.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

crystal meth

3/3/2010 7:16 PM

fit s3 20.5tt 100 plus shipping
pics in the link in my sig

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

3/3/2010 7:33 PM

eastern traildigger black 20.5 ur for 60 shipped.

|

contact me rollout35@yahoo.com if you need to


ref:pmhearns,Blake-El-Gingerox2, Harry95,spikez5, sundaybikes41,irideafly

3/3/2010 7:52 PM

Harry95 wrote:

simple debut

RedCrayon wrote:

Pics? Do you like the frame? Does it come with b and headset?

Harry95 wrote:

i can include BB not headset. idk how much to sell for. has super awesome fresh paint too. i don't like it but you might. just the geometry isn't what i like.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

What's the geometry? I can't even tell, lol. A bike's a bike to me. You can't include a headset? U sure? And would that BB fit a 44t Sprocket? Lol i'm old school.

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 8:09 PM

RedCrayon wrote:

Pics? Do you like the frame? Does it come with b and headset?

Harry95 wrote:

i can include BB not headset. idk how much to sell for. has super awesome fresh paint too. i don't like it but you might. just the geometry isn't what i like.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

RedCrayon wrote:

What's the geometry? I can't even tell, lol. A bike's a bike to me. You can't include a headset? U sure? And would that BB fit a 44t Sprocket? Lol i'm old school.

idk the exact geometry. its got a little higher BB than normal frames the rest is normal geometry. i don't really like that. its a sealed spanish BB so it will fit any sprocket as long as your cranks are for sealed bearings.

|

crystal meth

3/3/2010 8:09 PM

black sunday ian 20.75 tt

|

NACHO CHEESE BABY

3/3/2010 8:25 PM

biskit wrote:

black sunday ian 20.75 tt

Pics?

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

3/3/2010 8:30 PM

ill text you

|

NACHO CHEESE BABY

3/3/2010 8:50 PM

a fbm excutioner frame

|

REFS: udbmx



WANTED A ROGUE STATUS SEAT!!! IF YOU HAVE ONE IM ME!!!!