Want to Trade/Sell a bunch of stuff! LOTS OF HIGH RES PICS!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2011 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2011 7:10 AM

Wheel:
Purple Profie Mini with 3/8" Ti Buttonhead bolts, hub has slight grind damage (pictured)
Black USA Brand spokes and brass nipples
OG Black Alienation deviant rim with one nipple almost pulled thru (pictured), results in small wobble in wheel (still very rideable)
Tire NOT Included.

Stem:

Purple Profile Acoustic 48mm with brand new faceplate
Bars NOT included.

Guard:

Profile Mini 3/8" hub guard good condition - SOLD

Frame:

HARDLY RIDDEN Black Eye Casbah V2 Team Frame, 20.75" 4 lbs 12oz comes with all brake hardware. This frame is less than 2 months old and has barely been ridden. It was painted poorly and i have already started to sand it. Frame in awesome condition besides one single tic tac size dent on chainstay. comes with used 19mm mid bb

Will trade for other parts or sell. Free brand new pack of Fit Bike Co. PC Bar ends with any purchase.

Wheel - $ 110 shipped

Stem - $40 shipped

Guard - $23 shipped

Frame - $150 shipped

trying to get money for new parts and to finally get hunter hobbs pedals out lol

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

2/7/2011 2:46 PM

why not sell your killorado? and trade the casbah for my tramp?

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

2/7/2011 2:48 PM

buy from adrian!!!!
but me first wink

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

2/7/2011 2:52 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

why not sell your killorado? and trade the casbah for my tramp?

why sell it? its sentimental to my friend thats why im keeping it, oh and we got it from cory jarman himself when the frame first came out he came to colorado. and idk.. i think id rather a black eye than the eastern

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

2/7/2011 3:28 PM

back to page 1

|

2/7/2011 3:39 PM

what kind of trades are you looking for for wheel?

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

2/7/2011 4:32 PM

gouldbmx wrote:

what kind of trades are you looking for for wheel?

idk what do u have? and cash

|

2/7/2011 4:55 PM

are those button head bolts strong and do hold up with grinding

|

2/7/2011 5:32 PM

i got the parts from when my bike was a complete like bars frame forks i got odyssey twisted pcs that are like new. i got some used primo josh stricker pcs. and some odyssey aaron ross grips black brand new never even put on. and i got the stuff thats currently on my bike lol

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

2/7/2011 5:57 PM

10 shipped for the guard?

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/7/2011 6:00 PM

actually never mind that was lowball, i can do 15 that’s pretty fair imo. I have the 15 in my paypal right now and since your so legit ill even gift it to you, you can ship the damn thing in an envelope for all i care.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/7/2011 8:17 PM

premium - if your dont grind to hard they are fine

gould - no thanks

austin - i dont have paypal sorry

|

2/7/2011 8:24 PM

aye 130 shipped on the front and stem?
or can you lace it to another rim for more money?

im geussing you sold the back sad((

|

ref's- iridebmxeveryday, ride till death 18, google, beastassdickwink x2, spikez5, blizzbikes

2/7/2011 8:27 PM

Trade an xbox 360 for the back wheel?

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

2/7/2011 8:29 PM

Street Rat 420 wrote:

Trade an xbox 360 for the back wheel?

specs? haha do u got a number i can txt u at

|

2/7/2011 8:31 PM

my post was deleted im not sure why... but i offerd you $15 for the guard , i have it in my pp right now and can gift it to you since your legit.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/7/2011 8:33 PM

Zack_Bortolan wrote:

hey man no need to quote the whole post when you want to respond. just state what you're interested in or just say the posters name when you want them to know you are speaking directly to them so you're not quoting a thread all the time.

|

2/7/2011 8:34 PM

Ran out of minutes bro.
If you got AIM just shoot me an IM
PBJSammitch1

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

2/7/2011 8:38 PM

yeah i know scream i was scrolling down it and like wtf this is huge why did i do that..... so g string could you do that?

|

ref's- iridebmxeveryday, ride till death 18, google, beastassdickwink x2, spikez5, blizzbikes

2/7/2011 8:40 PM

Zack_Bortolan wrote:

yeah i know scream i was scrolling down it and like wtf this is huge why did i do that..... so g string could you do that?

why do u quote the original post?sad
its so bigsad

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

Zack_Bortolan wrote:

dam i just unlaced the front wheel!! im about to raw the front hub cos i rawed the back and i still have the back wheel and i can get a brand new primo 7000 for the front

|

wait nvm my bad, they guy who quoted all pics had me confused lol and ahhh you need to get a pp man!

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/7/2011 8:41 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

my post was deleted im not sure why... but i offerd you $15 for the guard , i have it in my pp right now and can gift it to you since your legit.

i dont have paypal yo

|

2/7/2011 8:44 PM

oh i know he is forsure lol im down for concealed cash if you are gstring

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/7/2011 8:46 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

oh i know he is forsure lol im down for concealed cash if you are gstring

$20 concealed cash

|

2/7/2011 8:52 PM

Sure, just email me your ady and ill mail it off. Emails in my sig.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/7/2011 8:52 PM

I can text you off aim if you're interested.

|

2/7/2011 9:39 PM

Street Rat 420 wrote:

I can text you off aim if you're interested.

i dont have a phone lol we'll talk tommorow

|

2/8/2011 2:52 AM

will trade a sputnic foward rim laced to a sputnic rewind hub plus $40 for the wheel

|

one life, one chance!!

2/8/2011 7:09 AM

-=[LiL Prodigy]=- wrote:

will trade a sputnic foward rim laced to a sputnic rewind hub plus $40 for the wheel

no

|