Wanted! FBM Bellwitch, RAW.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2014 5:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2014 5:21 PM

Yup, I am looking for a "Bellwitch" frame. I have fell in love with this frame in it's raw state. Prefer to have the 20.5" top tube size, as I'm only 5'-5" (Five foot, five inches) tall. I called Dan's Comp, only to be told that the frames were on a month's worth of back order. Dude said they have been working on other frames and they put the Bellwitch on the shelf. Which sucks. Ever since I found out this frame existed...I have searched day and night for it with no luck. Ebay turns up dry, as does Craigslist.

I want it to be in good condition! PLEASE. I know its a BMX bike so I expect scratches and whatnot...but please let the frame be dent free and those beautiful decals be intact. No rust either, and RAW frames only. Don't want a colored model.

This post will be taken down once I buy a frame, whether it be here or on another site.

If you have one matching this description, please let me know. I'm located in Gaston, South Carolina, 29053. Payment will be via Money Order only. Thanks!

Rick.

|

10/24/2014 5:21 AM

Bump. Still looking. sad.

|

10/24/2014 6:25 PM

FBM makes stuff in cycles. Wait a few months they'll have them again.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/24/2014 7:27 PM

Now I'm not familiar with this company, but it looks like acebmx.com has them. They are US based I think. I'd give them a call.

Hopefully this helped. I know the pain of wanting a certain frame and not being able to dig it up. Good luck.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

10/24/2014 7:35 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

Now I'm not familiar with this company, but it looks like acebmx.com has them. They are US based I think. I'd give them a ...more

I think ace bmx was the scammING site
idk but I'd stay far away
try emailing fbm and askING if they Will make any more at some point
or go get a custom fbm bellwitch

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/24/2014 9:25 PM

I got an email from Last Call Distribution (site that comes up when you click on the "online store" link on FBM's site). I got the email on Thursday, the 23rd, stating that the frames were going into paint on the 24th, and should be shipping out by late neXT week. He gave me the option of preordering a frame with the color and top tube size I want. Which is pretty cool. I inquired about that option, wondering what it would take to be able to secure one for me.

|

10/24/2014 9:35 PM

STLNfit wrote:

I got an email from Last Call Distribution (site that comes up when you click on the "online store" link on FBM's site). I got ...more

It won't take anything! The dudes at fbm are super nice, making sure you have one to get as soon as they are ready is your best bet to get one

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/24/2014 10:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2014 11:00 PM

I have been wanting this frame as well, awesome looking frame

|

10/25/2014 5:02 AM

They are beautiful frames. As soon as I seen it, along with the specs, I knew I had to have it. I'm still waiting on a email back to see what he has to say. If anyone else ends up wanting a frame, check back here for updates as to the availability. I'll tell yall what I know. Hopefully my 3 week long search for this frame is coming to an end.

|

10/25/2014 5:18 PM

I just got a reply from John he said they got a batch of bell witch's done and they're headed to paint on tuesday. He offered to have me pre order one. I might have to put my new colony teddy frame up for sale to purchase a BW

|

10/25/2014 5:23 PM

I'm selling my Fit frame and a old Diamondbacks from 1985 to be able to afford it...so I have an idea of what your going through. Lol. No email from him. But good to know from what you said. Hope they tell me how to pre order.

|

10/28/2014 5:44 AM

Bump. Nothing yet sad. Anyone know anything else as to the availability of these frames? They almost seem rare to me.

|

10/28/2014 9:12 AM

Update: Just got an email from the sales rep. They are going into paint today!

|

10/29/2014 2:39 PM

UpdateL I have ordered a frame directly from FBM. Can't wait to get it!

|