Wanted, certain color parts, pay for paint (FOUND! So I’m good now!)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2019 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2019 10:30 AM

Hey all,

My new bro in law is trying to ride with me (he hasn’t ridden before). And I have a ton of parts that I personally will paint, but I was wondering if anyone had the following and/or would be wiling to make a little $ on parts or a complete they thought no one would buy, but if you could paint them, I might!

So said he wants an all white bike 😂... and his bday is coming up, so I thought, why not try?

... so I’m seeing if instead of buying a recent companies almost near all white model (Eastern lowest tier model... 😟...) I I can use some of my higher end parts I’m not using, and here get the rest?

Looking for all these in white, originally or painted by you if you wouldn’t mind, ideally without logos and stickers:

Frame (19”-20.25” with steeper HT and shorter back end)

Fork (0mm-28mm offset) ideally with u-mounts...

White freecoaster hub and/or ideally somehow someone randomly has a white hub, white spokes, and white rim freecoaster wheel.

And essentially everything else on a bike, literally everything, but he is kinda into flatland it looks like and he is roughly 5ft 2” and not growing anymore, probably... hence those geometry preferences + the freecoaster, but with the rest anything is fine, if it’s white!

Also this all sounds super racist but my bro in law isn’t white so I guess it’s not 😆!

|

9/15/2019 6:22 AM

I’ve got a Frame/Fork from a $750 WTP Complete (high end, can figure out the model when I’m home.) 20.5”.

Could paint them white and get them looking brand new for ya. Text me if interested 314560 fifty fifty

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/17/2019 2:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2019 2:10 AM

Thanks! Powers Bike Shop hooked me up with a semi-custom bike in line with my brothers other aesthetic preference! I appreciate you getting back to me though!

|