WeThePeople 4 Piece Bars and Stolen Pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2014 3:27 PM

All prices are shipped anywhere in the continental US. Paypal only to mserno75@sbcglobal.net If you need to check out my refs go to bmxmuseum and I've got plenty of positive feedback there under the same screen name.

NO TRADES......NO TRADES.....NO TRADES...NO TRADES and please don't just reply "text me" to tell me you want to buy anything in a week or 2 when you get the money.

I have a set of chrome WTP Everlite 4 piece bars. They are uncut and in perfect condition. These are the newest V4 bars that are 28.5" wide and 8.5" high. These are $80.99 at Dans get them here for $55.00 shipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

I also have a set of Stolen Throttle 9/16 metal loose ball pedals in good condition. These are the grippiest pedals I've ever run. I liked them so much I replaced them with the sealed bearing versions. These are $33.99 a pair at Dans. $20.00 shipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/1/2014 5:34 PM

Legit guy! Buy up!

|

4/1/2014 5:40 PM

If I had saw this before I bought four boxes of doughnuts, I would own metal pedals. Screw my hunger within. My shins cry for the gouging of these pedals. But now I am broke, and fat.

|

4/2/2014 12:02 PM

Bump

|

4/5/2014 8:13 PM

Still got these bars?

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

4/6/2014 6:56 AM

Yep, I've still got them. If you can pay today I'll get them dropped off at FedEx today for you. Thanks

|

4/6/2014 7:30 AM

Payment sent!
Thanks!

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

4/6/2014 7:40 AM

Got it!! Thanks!! I'll send you the tracking info to the email on the Paypal account when I get it this afternoon.

|

4/6/2014 8:00 AM

No prob! Thanks!

|