Who has a Hub?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2013 6:20 AM

Looking for a rear hub, 9t. Drive side doesnt really matter.
Freecoaster or cassette
an LHD coaster would be fantastic

Tell me what you got

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 6:22 AM

Not seems to be what you're looking for, but, I have a PERECT condition Primo Mix, Black, RHD, 8t. Offer if you want. Its literally in perfect condition.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/8/2013 6:28 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Not seems to be what you're looking for, but, I have a PERECT condition Primo Mix, Black, RHD, 8t. Offer if you want. Its literally in perfect condition.

if it was 9t, i would want it... but i ride 27/9 and refuse to get rid of my MDS lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 6:32 AM

I could trade my 23t Ezra sprocket, too? Its like brand new. And I promise this sprocket is amazing.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/8/2013 6:40 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I could trade my 23t Ezra sprocket, too? Its like brand new. And I promise this sprocket is amazing.

i gotta have a guard sprocket for rhd... and i just thought about it, an 8t driver would kill my chain.... sorry dude

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 8:47 AM

Remix 9t lhd not sure if I want to split my hubs up though since they match.

|

4/8/2013 8:59 AM

ScramHype wrote:

if you had guards i would trade you my profile... do you have anything else?

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 9:29 AM

yo, primo mix black 9t lhd... $80 shipped?

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/8/2013 9:36 AM

tito24 wrote:

yo, primo mix black 9t lhd... $80 shipped?

got guards?

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 9:37 AM

ScramHype wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

I don't want a profile hub. I have a guard but it will only work with the male axle which is included with the hub I'm selling.

|

4/8/2013 9:40 AM

ScramHype wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

ScramHype wrote:

I don't want a profile hub. I have a guard but it will only work with the male axle which is included with the hub I'm selling.

i would ride the male axle. name your price

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 9:46 AM

nope...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/8/2013 9:50 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

ScramHype wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Haha thats the issue its not worth it to sell just the rear hub. I want to get new wheels all together find someone to buy the front hub and split the cost fairly with each other. We all know people want what I'm asking for both hubs for their one hub.

|

4/8/2013 10:07 AM

ScramHype wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

ScramHype wrote:

Haha thats the issue its not worth it to sell just the rear hub. I want to get new wheels all together find someone to buy the front hub and split the cost fairly with each other. We all know people want what I'm asking for both hubs for their one hub.

i get what youre saying. whats the difference between the primo pro and the mix and remix anyway?

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 10:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2013 10:09 AM

tito24 wrote:

nope...

any interest in a profile?

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 11:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2013 11:50 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i get what youre saying. whats the difference between the primo pro and the mix and remix anyway?

Weight and different flanges and graphics. And the remix has different bearings than the pro and mix.

|

4/8/2013 12:06 PM

ScramHype wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

ScramHype wrote:

Weight and different flanges and graphics. And the remix has different bearings than the pro and mix.

they all seem the same to me :p

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 12:22 PM

tito24 wrote:

nope...

SnM An1mal wrote:

already riding one..

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/8/2013 12:34 PM

tito24 wrote:

nope...

SnM An1mal wrote:

tito24 wrote:

already riding one..

well then... i guess i will have to pass :/

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook